Potentially the longest thread in history...

^ :lol:

Finally got my washing machine delivered and installed, inching closer to having a fully functional house :p aircons got delivered too, just need to get a licensed aircon guy to get them connected :/ bit of a pain considering it's an easy job, but I'll have to pay this guy something between $600-$1000 to get them connected -_- argh. Kiss goodbye to your warranty/insurance if anything goes wrong otherwise

Hahahah!! What!! Do you wear it on your belt? 😂😂
Actually yea. They give you a strap and a pouch that goes on it. Plug the battery in and slide it in the pouch. Can't even tell it's there after maybe 5 minutes of playing. Considering the battery they ship with the unit is a 20000mah Anker PowerCore I'd hate to have that on top of my head.

The shops have started selling Creme Eggs, so had nine in the space of two days. Still beaten my calorie goal for both days despite that!

You know what grinds my ****ing gears, is tutorials or documentation that assume you already have knowledge on the subject. There is a severe absence of tutorials on the internet that start from scratch. I kind of get it, if you are trying to start learn something complicated, they figure you know the easier stuff beneath that. But often at work, I need to do something complicated all for the very first time. So I need to learn the simple stuff below it first. It's really damn annoying having to find half a dozen different guides and tutorials just so you can understand the one that actually matters.

You know what grinds my ****ing gears, is tutorials or documentation that assume you already have knowledge on the subject. There is a severe absence of tutorials on the internet that start from scratch. I kind of get it, if you are trying to start learn something complicated, they figure you know the easier stuff beneath that. But often at work, I need to do something complicated all for the very first time. So I need to learn the simple stuff below it first. It's really damn annoying having to find half a dozen different guides and tutorials just so you can understand the one that actually matters.

This is why I try too keep my tutorials basic and simple. The ones I have posted on hear TF, build up from the ground to a more challenging level but yeah this also gets me.

What was the particular thing this time?

Back
Top Bottom