Potentially the longest thread in history...

Today I went out on the closest thing to a date that I've been on since the ex left. Urgh I don't miss those nervous butterfy feelings at the beginning :p but calmed down after a bit and it went pretty well! She insisted on paying for lunch though, dunno if that's a good or bad sign :grin:

My case for my boombox project also arrived :D now I can see how much space I have to work with so I can pick what speaker drives to use.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh people that can never pay a compliment are funny :p you know the kinda guy where you do something pretty damn awesome, show them, and they ask a bunch of questions until they find a fault :lol:

It's like if they give praise, they die or something ? idk. Just seems so childish...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh people that can never pay a compliment are funny :p you know the kinda guy where you do something pretty damn awesome, show them, and they ask a bunch of questions until they find a fault :lol:

It's like if they give praise, they die or something ? idk. Just seems so childish...

Its not that.

Its in my experience because they have not or could not do what ever it is your referring to them selves. It makes them feel inadequate so they would rather find fault and or troll.

Giving praise and being positive is a hard thing to do for someone else when you have demons of self confidence your self. People hit out because they find it more satisfying and easier due to negative emotional feelings they have towards them selves.

Anyways, I think I am going to have too spend less time on the PC and the likes of TF and take my health more seriously. My Dad went mental the other night because he is diabetic and I'm heading the same way. I'm at least 17 stone and have a sugar addiction so folks you this this gye rite hear Spud; looks like he could be getting his fat *** to the gym in the new year. :lol: :eek: :confused: :omg:

No joke. I'm genuinely dreading having to face the consequences one day of possible diabetes. I'm petrified of it.

I don't know what to do.

Gyes; is Microsoft Windows 10 really that bad.

I've been watching youtube videos from security updates breaking the OS too mass surveillance and privacy issues.

Tracking issues and third part software issues from the app store.

If M$ has really went out on a limb in order too keep up with Google and Apple having a dominating % of the market then those poor folk who have FB and Win 10 must be total suckers.

I mean seriously it cant be that bad is it. Their are so many videos on YT its unreal how much this OS is hated too the core.

People like kman who enjoy convenience over privacy yeah I get it but what about being watched in you home by M$ on web cam and having them take over your microphone.

If someone says well yeah but they don't do it or why would they do that. My problem with that is are you really gonna take that chance for the sake of using these products what explicitly say we have control. If you turn a blind eye for convenience then if you actually do get your data stolen then its your fault to a certain extent.

F M$. The best thing I have ever done is move over to Linux. Like seriously Why would you go too work and the hand over you hard earned cash for this (at least if its not that bad) to be watched upon even to an extent.

You poor people. :lol:

Gyes; is Microsoft Windows 10 really that bad.

I've been watching youtube videos from security updates breaking the OS too mass surveillance and privacy issues.

Tracking issues and third part software issues from the app store.

If M$ has really went out on a limb in order too keep up with Google and Apple having a dominating % of the market then those poor folk who have FB and Win 10 must be total suckers.

I mean seriously it cant be that bad is it. Their are so many videos on YT its unreal how much this OS is hated too the core.

People like kman who enjoy convenience over privacy yeah I get it but what about being watched in you home by M$ on web cam and having them take over your microphone.

If someone says well yeah but they don't do it or why would they do that. My problem with that is are you really gonna take that chance for the sake of using these products what explicitly say we have control. If you turn a blind eye for convenience then if you actually do get your data stolen then its your fault to a certain extent.

F M$. The best thing I have ever done is move over to Linux. Like seriously Why would you go too work and the hand over you hard earned cash for this (at least if its not that bad) to be watched upon even to an extent.

You poor people. :lol:
No.

The only reason I ****ing hate 10 with a passion is the forced updates. It is SUCH bull****. I've lost count of the number of times now that my work machine has decided now is an excellent time to FORCE close ALL MY OPEN DOCUMENTS AND PROGRAMS and restart, potentially with a 5-30 minute wait in between while the updates apply. That has no ****ing place in a business, and forcing people to buy enterprise over pro when I don't need *any* enterprise-specific features other than "plz don't force updates down my throat" is downright bull****. ARGH.

I usually do it because I'm an idiot and don't realize that picking over something like that makes you look like a dick until I've already said something and it's too late :p my first instinct is pretty much always to try and fact/logic check something, which is often entirely unrelated to the reason that person said something in the first place. Still can't seem to catch myself until a minute after the fact -_-

Anyways, I think I am going to have too spend less time on the PC and the likes of TF and take my health more seriously. My Dad went mental the other night because he is diabetic and I'm heading the same way. I'm at least 17 stone and have a sugar addiction so folks you this this gye rite hear Spud; looks like he could be getting his fat *** to the gym in the new year. :lol: :eek: :confused: :omg:

No joke. I'm genuinely dreading having to face the consequences one day of possible diabetes. I'm petrified of it.

I don't know what to do.

Don't drink 10 cans of energy drinks with 50g of sugar in each one per day for starters :p
And also yes, go to a gym and get a membership. At least once a week, preferably twice a week. Good for your health, good way to get into and feel part of a group, and gets you out of the house.

Last edited:
The only reason I ****ing hate 10 with a passion is the forced updates. It is SUCH bull****. I've lost count of the number of times now that my work machine has decided now is an excellent time to FORCE close ALL MY OPEN DOCUMENTS AND PROGRAMS and restart, potentially with a 5-30 minute wait in between while the updates apply. That has no ****ing place in a business, and forcing people to buy enterprise over pro when I don't need *any* enterprise-specific features other than "plz don't force updates down my throat" is downright bull****. ARGH.

I usually do it because I'm an idiot and don't realize that picking over something like that makes you look like a dick until I've already said something and it's too late :p my first instinct is pretty much always to try and fact/logic check something, which is often entirely unrelated to the reason that person said something in the first place. Still can't seem to catch myself until a minute after the fact -_-

Don't drink 10 cans of energy drinks with 50g of sugar in each one per day for starters :p
And also yes, go to a gym and get a membership. At least once a week, preferably twice a week. Good for your health, good way to get into and feel part of a group, and gets you out of the house.
I've honestly never had this problem. Then again I have updates turned off on all of my machines. At work they use their own update system.

How do you have updates turned off on Win 10?

I disable the service like I've done since XP. Then I use a reg entry to disable Defender. When I want to update like say when a big update comes out I'll turn it on manually, update machine, then disable it again. It also makes it so Windows doesn't overwrite your GPU drivers with what they think is best.

Back
Top Bottom