Potentially the longest thread in history...

I saw that the military is gearing up in preparation for reactivating a program where we keep nukes airborne 24/7 like we used to. But I also saw something about China telling the Norks to basically sit down and shut up before they have to roll down there and do it for them.

Hang on Hang on. I thought you said you worked for the American Gov. or something. Like secret stuff. (Feel free to inbox if you want.)

You said iFargle had the coolest job a while ago and I thought that was utter rubbish considering you seem to talk a lot about from what I understand to be USA military stuff
(Again feel free too inbox) :D

Please feel free to inbox me were I can find this information out.

What does DV mean?
I work at Lockheed Martin, specifically with the F-35 program. I do think iFargle has a cooler job because I admire SpaceX a lot more than I do my own place of work.

I work at Lockheed Martin, specifically with the F-35 program. I do think iFargle has a cooler job because I admire SpaceX a lot more than I do my own place of work.

Oh man I need to get to grips with what I'm spewing on these forums. You have you working for Lockheed Martin, iFargle working for SpaceX (Pretty Sure he's mentioned the Gov. a few times) Yami all up in GCHQ and pretty sure Carnage has mentioned something to do with a Gov Position as well. I desperately need to take more notice what's being said and theirs Trots driving all around the south of the USA fixing shop computers.

F* me. Am in the Lions den hear. The sort of stuff av come out with and the whole lot of you are all up in some sort of Gov. position. Sitting hear tripping balls over the Gov spying on people like me with the IPA \ IPB and theirs Yami applying for a Job with the ****ers. Oh my dear lord.

Yeah then theirs Kmans sister who does work for them.

F this. I might be a PS but I know you ****ers watch people like me who oppose the establishment.

I think my *** has just dropped.

:sick:

Oh man I need to get to grips with what I'm spewing on these forums. You have you working for Lockheed Martin, iFargle working for SpaceX (Pretty Sure he's mentioned the Gov. a few times) Yami all up in GCHQ and pretty sure Carnage has mentioned something to do with a Gov Position as well. I desperately need to take more notice what's being said and theirs Trots driving all around the south of the USA fixing shop computers.

F* me. Am in the Lions den hear. The sort of stuff av come out with and the whole lot of you are all up in some sort of Gov. position. Sitting hear tripping balls over the Gov spying on people like me with the IPA \ IPB and theirs Yami applying for a Job with the ****ers. Oh my dear lord.

Yeah then theirs Kmans sister who does work for them.

F this. I might be a PS but I know you ****ers watch people like me who oppose the establishment.

I think my *** has just dropped.

:sick:
Tbh, really it's a matter of couldn't care less. None of us work for establishments that would do something like that to my knowledge. I work on a project that deals with a military fighter jet. Has nothing to really do with the government per-se, and my job only has to do with the proprietary system for the jet itself. 90% of my time I'm sitting in a datacenter watching servers around the globe send proprietary messages back and forth.

Woke up to something crawling on my face last night, apparently my little brother had decided to open my bedroom window and remove the flyscreen -_- thanks bro.

Why the hell would the government be spying on you? You don't oppose the establishment in any way other than in principle, and actually support it by continuing to live off it and in it.

For anyone looking for a great smartphone I just came across one heck of a deal. Gearbest has the ZTE Axon 7 (which I have and have been using for almost a year) for $265.65. They have both the gray and the gold versions.

The Axon 7 has a 5.5" 1440x2560 screen, dual front facing speakers, a Snapdragon 820 CPU, fingerprint sensor, and comes with 4GB of memory and 64GB of storage, as well as the ability to use a microSD card to expand its storage (hardware-wise it is very similar to the Galaxy S7). It has a 20MP camera as well as a 8MP selfie camera. It is also one of the most gorgeous phones I have ever laid eyes on. The phone normally sells for $399; I caught mine for $350 and feel like I got a heck of a deal on it. It has all the cellular bands for AT&T, Tmobile, Cricket, MetroPCS, and other GSM carriers. I know some use it on Verizon but it is not Verizon certified.

Here's the link. They are offering free shipping but that is for 10-25 business days. Expedited shipping is $1.91 and is for 3-10 business days.

https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_1017632.html?wid=4

Honor 8 is also on sale at Jet.com for around $245 after taxes
Specs
Hisilicon Kirin 950 Octa-Core Processor
5.2" 1920x1080 Display
4GB RAM
32GB or 64GB Internal Storage
MicroSD Card Slot (up to 128GB)
Dual 12MP Rear + 8MP Front Facing Cameras
Fingerprint Reader
2900mAh Li-Po battery (non-removable)
Android 7.0 Nougat

I know its not a SD processor however this phone has done really good in reviews and I got it for my cousin that hasn't had any issues.
Very pretty looking phone

For anyone looking for a great smartphone I just came across one heck of a deal. Gearbest has the ZTE Axon 7 (which I have and have been using for almost a year) for $265.65. They have both the gray and the gold versions.

The Axon 7 has a 5.5" 1440x2560 screen, dual front facing speakers, a Snapdragon 820 CPU, fingerprint sensor, and comes with 4GB of memory and 64GB of storage, as well as the ability to use a microSD card to expand its storage (hardware-wise it is very similar to the Galaxy S7). It has a 20MP camera as well as a 8MP selfie camera. It is also one of the most gorgeous phones I have ever laid eyes on. The phone normally sells for $399; I caught mine for $350 and feel like I got a heck of a deal on it. It has all the cellular bands for AT&T, Tmobile, Cricket, MetroPCS, and other GSM carriers. I know some use it on Verizon but it is not Verizon certified.

Here's the link. They are offering free shipping but that is for 10-25 business days. Expedited shipping is $1.91 and is for 3-10 business days.

https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_1017632.html?wid=4

How often do you buy a new phone Trot :p

It seems like you go through several $200 to $300 in the time most people would just keep one $600 to $800 phone :p

How often do you buy a new phone Trot :p

It seems like you go through several $200 to $300 in the time most people would just keep one $600 to $800 phone :p

I usually keep a phone 12-24 months. It takes me about that long to get the itch for a new one and to find one that suits my needs and price range at the time.

I kept my Zenfone 2 for about 19 months. So far I am still very well pleased with the Axon 7 as it performs very well, gives me no problems, and looks frigging sweet. Would I take a V30 or a Note8 or a Mate 10? Heck, yeah, but only if it were given to me. I refuse to shell out close to a thousand dollars for a phone.

Back
Top Bottom