Potentially the longest thread in history...

Yes. Born here. White english. GCSE's, A Levels, BSc Degree, and has had an office job for 2 years.

But they're clearly not British if they don't know the word buffeting. Maybe they're an alien doppelganger of your friend?

I assume it is the activity of browsing tables of unlimited food? :p huehuehue

Today I've started looking for a new job. Bitch *** manager has been a condescending **** one too many times -_- I KNEW this was coming too. Should've stuck with looking for a new job months ago

I assume it is the activity of browsing tables of unlimited food? :p huehuehue

Today I've started looking for a new job. Bitch *** manager has been a condescending **** one too many times -_- I KNEW this was coming too. Should've stuck with looking for a new job months ago

I have two weeks left of mine. Literally counting down the days in the form of a stack of post-it that has the number of working days left :D

Applied for a fancy position ten minutes walk from me, the kind of job that needs DV clearance and I can't tell anyone what it is ^.^

I have two weeks left of mine. Literally counting down the days in the form of a stack of post-it that has the number of working days left :D

Applied for a fancy position ten minutes walk from me, the kind of job that needs DV clearance and I can't tell anyone what it is ^.^

You sound like my sister. "Oh i'm doing really interesting stuff at work but I can't tell you" (Works at MoD). Except most of it is leaked online and publicly available if you look hard enough, and it's never that interesting. She acts like it's the 2nd Manhattan Project.

****ing humblebrags.

You sound like my sister. "Oh i'm doing really interesting stuff at work but I can't tell you" (Works at MoD). Except most of it is leaked online and publicly available if you look hard enough, and it's never that interesting. She acts like it's the 2nd Manhattan Project.

****ing humblebrags.
Basically what I do except I tell everyone anyways.

Basically what I do except I tell everyone any ways.

Hang on Hang on. I thought you said you worked for the American Gov. or something. Like secret stuff. (Feel free to inbox if you want.)

You said iFargle had the coolest job a while ago and I thought that was utter rubbish considering you seem to talk a lot about from what I understand to be USA military stuff
(Again feel free too inbox) :D

****ing humblebrags.

Please feel free to inbox me were I can find this information out.

What does DV mean?

Last edited:

****ing humblebrags.

When I told a friend he said "Well have fun at GCHQ or MI5". It's actually neither of those, nor NCA.

But yes, it was a humblebrag :D

Last edited:
whelp

Last Thursday, U.S. national security advisor H.R. McMaster warned that a nuclear North Korea would be “unacceptable,” suggesting – in principle – that Washington will not be able to tolerate Pyongyang deploying a credible intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) system.

While there might normally be question marks about the credibility of such remarks, a bulletin sent by the Nelson Report on Friday – a beltway-produced Asia-focused news and views service – alarmingly said: “senior Administration officials, speaking privately or on background, warn to take so seriously the possibility of a US pre-emptive strike or kinetic action against N. Korea's growing nuclear missile threat that removing one's personal assets from S. Korea is now advisable.”

Back
Top Bottom