Potentially the longest thread in history...

I've been drinking Monster Ultra recently because it's the first sugar free drink that I feel tastes 90%+ as nice as the normal sugar filled version. I typically dont like Diet Coke etc.

Diet and "zero" soda tastes like *** because of the artificial sweetener put in it.

original drinks are the best, i still don't get why people drink diet drinks thinking they're "losing" weight?
I guess the explanation I heard many years ago was so they can save calories on the drink and eat more.
Some people I guess just prefer the Diet taste

Some people want to drink a great tasting beverage so they choose X... but they feel bad because everyone says its not healthy so they sacrifice the taste and choose Diet X..

My favorite drink ever is near-freezing-point water.

Diet and "zero" soda tastes like *** because of the artificial sweetener put in it.

Ya ano. But honestly if you've not tried it, Monster Ultra really does taste like they are using actual sugar. I even checked the can. Like I said, to me it is 90% as nice as the sugar version. Whereas I find diet coke, pepsi and so on about 20% as nice as the sugar variants. It's really surprising.

original drinks are the best, i still don't get why people drink diet drinks thinking they're "losing" weight?
I guess the explanation I heard many years ago was so they can save calories on the drink and eat more.

I dont drink the monster ultra to lose weight, I just drink it because whats the point in drinking 200 calories if you can drink 0 calories and taste barely any difference. Any other drink and it's no question, I buy the full fat version every time lol.

Some people want to drink a great tasting beverage so they choose X... but they feel bad because everyone says its not healthy so they sacrifice the taste and choose Diet X..

My favorite drink ever is near-freezing-point water.

but all of the drinks are bad, diet , x or no diet.
Even those fruit juiced drinks are bad in a way
If you want healthy drink water

People drink diet soda because they think it's better for them than the original. The problem there being the corn syrup is the real bad guy and instead of a natural substance like sugar they're replacing with an addictive artificial sweetener. It's pretty dumb tbh, and diet sodas taste so much worse than regular.

Ya ano. But honestly if you've not tried it, Monster Ultra really does taste like they are using actual sugar. I even checked the can. Like I said, to me it is 90% as nice as the sugar version. Whereas I find diet coke, pepsi and so on about 20% as nice as the sugar variants. It's really surprising.

I dont drink the monster ultra to lose weight, I just drink it because whats the point in drinking 200 calories if you can drink 0 calories and taste barely any difference. Any other drink and it's no question, I buy the full fat version every time lol.
I don't like Monster at all so no point trying the Ultra. I don't like the majority of energy drinks on the market actually. Think they all taste like ***.

Back
Top Bottom