Potentially the longest thread in history...

Been in a major depression for about a week straight.

Had all my systems shut down & havent been shopping or eating.

Constantly tired & just slepping.

Not sure if I'm snapping out of it now but one thing I've noticed about my self is lack of effort with things & man it suckes hard.

Never had anything hot in about five days & had the heating turned off. Litrally just sat cold & hungry for about a week with no motovation.

Getting out of bed & not even bothering to get ready. My flats a **** hole.

@kman. Why you saving so much money. Something happening. Have you lost your job or something. Why so many cut backs.

Not sure if I'm snapping out of it now but one thing I've noticed about my self is lack of effort with things & man it suckes hard.

Never had anything hot in about five days & had the heating turned off. Litrally just sat cold & hungry for about a week with no motovation.

@kman. Why you saving so much money. Something happening. Have you lost your job or something. Why so many cut backs.
Think he was saying something about saving for a house.

As if I wanna stay living with my parents forever :p I miss my own space so damn much. Plus if you buy right, there's not very many ways to make more money quickly.

Speaking of which, today all the running around has paid off! The seller has agreed to seek retrospective approval for the 3rd bedroom, means I don't have to take them to court anymore :D the only ****ty part is I've had to spend just over 1k on legal fees to get them to do it -_- so I'm pushing the realestate company to compensate me for that loss now. Considering it was their intransigent agent that caused all this **** I think that's pretty fair. If they don't, we're going to be emailing the local news + lodging an official complaint with the main realestate body. Hopefully they agree that a 1k payout is better value than a crapton of well-earned bad publicity.

Not lost my job (yet, lol). Just need to save for a house and other things like pension.

Think he was saying something about saving for a house.

Pretty much.

But it will still probably fail. Too many nice shiny things coming out that I need to resist. Coffee Lake, Volta, iPhone X, Magic Leap, LG VR... :lol: I'm not very good at resisting temptation :lol:

Ohwell even if my saving plan fails, I have already cut my debt by nearly £5000 and if I ever sell my damn bike, about £9000 - so it will have been worthwhile.

edit:

Just checking out Coffee Lake again. Isn't Ryzen basically pointless once these new coffee lake 4c i3's arrive ? 4Ghz intel quad for like £150. Decent.

Last edited:
I dunno, just read through this one:https://www.pcgamesn.com/intel/intel-14nm-coffee-lake-release-date?amp

Seems like at least a few numbers from Intel are...less than honest in their calculation. With that said, knowing pretty much zip about the process, I'll wait till October and see what gets announced. If they can keep the price that low and the performance is what they say it is (both doubtful IMO) then maybe.

I dunno, just read through this one:https://www.pcgamesn.com/intel/intel-14nm-coffee-lake-release-date?amp

Seems like at least a few numbers from Intel are...less than honest in their calculation. With that said, knowing pretty much zip about the process, I'll wait till October and see what gets announced. If they can keep the price that low and the performance is what they say it is (both doubtful IMO) then maybe.

But, afaik, even current gen Intel's boss Ryzen in IPC and single core performance. Ryzen only competes so well because they're offering more cores for less money. But with the new 8700k being 6c and the base models 4c, the only area I can see Ryzen still winning is heavily multithreaded apps like video ripping and compression etc. 95% of desktop apps and games are going to run better under Coffee Lake i3's is my guess.

Back
Top Bottom