Potentially the longest thread in history...

I drink a crap ton of energy drinks :p but as of a couple months ago I've switched to the sugar free versions. Some taste god awful, but some are actually fantastic :O I'd go as far as saying I 100% prefer the taste over the regular version. Monster's version is my all time favourite, Rockstar's sugar free and Mother's version take equal 2nd place. Worst are definitely redbull and V, never buying either of those again :S
But yeah, would highly recommend. Still get all the perks of an energy drink but without the 50 grams of sugar to go with it. If you have a couple cans every day, do yourself a favour and weigh out 100g of sugar at home and take a look at it - it's a LOT

I drink a crap ton of energy drinks :p but as of a couple months ago I've switched to the sugar free versions. Some taste god awful, but some are actually fantastic :O I'd go as far as saying I 100% prefer the taste over the regular version. Monster's version is my all time favourite, Rockstar's sugar free and Mother's version take equal 2nd place. Worst are definitely redbull and V, never buying either of those again :S
But yeah, would highly recommend. Still get all the perks of an energy drink but without the 50 grams of sugar to go with it. If you have a couple cans every day, do yourself a favour and weigh out 100g of sugar at home and take a look at it - it's a LOT

If you can get it try Rockstar Punched sugar free. Carbonated fruit punch with 240mg of caffeine, tastes great.

^pic?

@trots Yeah I have haha, funnily enough it's a little too sweet for my tastes despite being sugar free lol. I'd probably like a 250ml version instead of a 500ml. That Monster one tho...friggin perfect <3

While he was doing it.
21222727-1777344305612488-460028704-o.jpg

Hmm interesting, I never like sugar free drinks when I try Coke Zero and such. But i'll give sugar free Monster a go, why not. I'll report back later today :p

Yeah the sugar-free Relentless and Monster cans are actually quite good, provided you know they're what you're buying. I bought one once without realising and thought it was terrible.

Hmm interesting, I never like sugar free drinks when I try Coke Zero and such. But i'll give sugar free Monster a go, why not. I'll report back later today :p

Relevant pic :p
2cr6w2Z.jpg

Today I'm still battling it out with the selling agent for my house. Turns out that the "3rd bedroom" used to be connected to the study, and they've just put up a drywall in between and called the small room a "bedroom". Problem is they never cleared it with the shire, and if you want to call a room a "bedroom" it has to meet very specific standards, which the room doesn't at the moment. So we've given them an ultimatum - fix the room to be properly compliant by shire standards, or offer ~20k back in compensation for falsely representing the room as a bedroom. Or we take them to court. Sooo yeah, this is gonna get interesting :p hopefully they just cough up the cash and that's that.

Also, turns out sandwich press (aka panini press) is *amazing* for cooking on! Did some chicken thighs at work yesterday and today with it, and hot damn it comes out even better than trying to cook it on a pan because the heat is applied bidirectionally. Plus the bottom doesn't get as hot as the top because of all the juices sitting there, so you get a beautiful sear/crust from the top, flip it once, and never have to worry about it burning/sticking. AND it cooks faster, only ~6 mins per thigh instead of 5 mins per side.

edit: chicken pics http://imgur.com/a/DPAJ2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom