Potentially the longest thread in history...

Rite now I'm gearing up for a drinking session. Bysy putting my self in the frame of mind were I'm gonna hammer the 20 odd cans in my fridge.

Took my phone out my pocket today to find the camera smashed. So that pissed me off.

I use the camera all the time, so I want a new phone asap. But I don't want to buy a phone right now when I know the Pixel 2, Note 8 and iPhone 8 are all like 4 to 8 weeks away. So im gonna have to put up with no camera for a while :sleep:

More to the point, I hate **** phones, but I also hate the fact good phones are £700 :annoyed::annoyed:

Get a xiaomi :p 220 quid inc express shipping. I'll take some pics with mine when it arrives
Alternatively, how difficult is it to repair the cam on your phone? Looked it up on ifixit?

Today I've got some sorta chest infection :/ yaye

Today just ****ed me hard. Was looking forward to coming home early to watch GoT with my neighbors and have some good food. Shortly before I was ready to leave I found out an old friend of mine died from cancer today. Then I get a call that lasted 2 hours to fix an issue that I resolved with a simple server reboot. 2 hours because they wouldn't listen. Wound up leaving 3 and a half hours after I wanted to and I still haven't been able to eat.

2017 has all ready been a year I want to forget and we still have 4 month left to go. I have been threw a lot of **** this year with money, and everything associated with it.

2017 has seriously left me in a lot of debt and I'm ****ing ill with the stress. I'm genuinely thinking of having my self sectioned to get the **** out of hear and some level of stable normality if I can get my self a place in a hospital environment.

I've calculated I'm in debt with about 20 odd different things and man they (Creditors) are starting to get pissed now. The full situation is just a mess and I mean a mess. My head is a mess and so are my finances.

Get a xiaomi :p 220 quid inc express shipping. I'll take some pics with mine when it arrives
Alternatively, how difficult is it to repair the cam on your phone? Looked it up on ifixit?

Today I've got some sorta chest infection :/ yaye

To be honest i'm a heavy phone user so I would never buy a cheap phone. We give mid range phones out at work like Samsung A5's around the £300 mark and honestly they piss me off :p I am trying to save money at the moment so it's ****ing annoying, but I will never be happy with a cheap phone :p

I looked but nah. It's moderate difficulty on iFixit. We actually have the iFixit toolkit here at work to fix our Note 8 cameras. I've done it twice and each time the camera comes back after a few weeks full of dust. Can never get the dust-proof seal that you get out of the factory from my experience. Plus my colleague sent back his S7 to a repair place, not only did his camera also get dust in it after repair, but they kind ****ed all the finish off underneath the glass when melting to glue and separating it :\ I don't trust my DIY skills.

I just got to experience the total eclipse. I didn't have to go anywhere since I was in the path of totality, just stood in my front yard to view it. Very cool. I tried to get some pics but that was a no-go on my phone. A truly remarkable experience nonetheless, though.

I just got to experience the total eclipse. I didn't have to go anywhere since I was in the path of totality, just stood in my front yard to view it. Very cool. I tried to get some pics but that was a no-go on my phone. A truly remarkable experience nonetheless, though.

We had a total solar eclipse here ages ago, I was about 7 at the time. It's one of the only things in my childhood I remember. Stood on my driveway with some blackout glasses, it was super weird how dark it got. So cool though. According to wikipedia I will never see another full solar eclipse, it goes up to 2095 and the best I get to see again is about 60%.

Back
Top Bottom