Potentially the longest thread in history...

It's funny how out of touch some people & companies are with the skill set required for IT and development work.

Saw a job post to work for a political party in the UK, they want a highly experienced person to manage SEO, content management and actively help develop websites and pages across 300 different websites (each member has their own page or something).

£22,000 a year. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They were offering £35,000 a year for a part time, 20 hour a week role as a party planner for their fundraisers and ****. Yeah cus that's definitely harder than web development and is worth 13K a year more for half the hours :lol::lol::lol:

Speaking of out of touch people :p I went to my aunt's birthday dinner last night, just her + mum + three of my bros. As expected, it was a night of listening to her complain. Even her 'jokes' were about previous times where she complained before, like when she ordered "legs" at a chicken place and got thigh pieces :O
Bit sad tho really, she's now 50 and living all by herself about 30-40 mins drive from the family, and just becoming more and more estranged.

Dawwwww :angel:

What phone did you record it on?

My very broken redmi 3 pro :p the camera lens is covered with a layer of grit/dust/sand under the glass, need to take it apart and clean it. I need to change the screen and replace the battery too cause I bent it in a reclining armchair :/ might just buy a whole new phone, there's better xiaomi offerings than my current phone for less than $200 now :D

My very broken redmi 3 pro :p the camera lens is covered with a layer of grit/dust/sand under the glass, need to take it apart and clean it. I need to change the screen and replace the battery too cause I bent it in a reclining armchair :/ might just buy a whole new phone, there's better xiaomi offerings than my current phone for less than $200 now :D

I wish Xiaomi phones worked in the US (or most other Chinese smartphones). I would be all over some of them. If my wife hadn't claimed my Zenfone 2 I would send it to you just so you could keep on trucking.

Speaking of out of touch people :p I went to my aunt's birthday dinner last night, just her + mum + three of my bros. As expected, it was a night of listening to her complain. Even her 'jokes' were about previous times where she complained before, like when she ordered "legs" at a chicken place and got thigh pieces :O
Bit sad tho really, she's now 50 and living all by herself about 30-40 mins drive from the family, and just becoming more and more estranged.

Ah lol. I was a bit o_O at the IQ :p

I know what this is like. Maybe your Aunt could do with meeting someone. Thats not me being snarky or nasty but put it like this I suffer from a Vitamin D deficiency because I get very little sun light.

I very rarely talk to people and when you mention your Aunt is making jokes about such things IMO from experience its because their is very little to talk about.

Loneliness is ****ing horrible. Like seriously it does strange things to people.

Why don't is your the pro active type try to get her out and about and maybe meet some one or even if you know of anyone introduce her to someone.

Just received this email guys, not sure if legit ?

a3ada1e48093d5bbd7b3fd50b36f890e.png

Back
Top Bottom