Potentially the longest thread in history...

Not sure why people even bother these days when you can get an antminer for cheaper

Pissing me off too though cause every little rumour around mining and nvidia makes AMD's stock drop to ****, le sigh. Funnily enough, nvidia' stock also dropped tho so o_O dunno wtf is going on

Not sure why people even bother these days when you can get an antminer for cheaper

Pissing me off too though cause every little rumour around mining and nvidia makes AMD's stock drop to ****, le sigh. Funnily enough, nvidia' stock also dropped tho so o_O dunno wtf is going on
Can't mine ETH with ASIC.

Ahh right :/ haven't looked into that one at all tbh

Today I bought some shares in a company based in my home town, pretty sure I know the dudes who launched the business lol. They're trading at a few cents a share atm, been looking for an opportunity like this one for a while :D penny stocks like that can hit a few dollars if they land a good deal in no time. If it hits even $3 a share, that's a 2000% increase on my investment. Insaaaaane

Is any one hear any good with pfsense.

I have installed the software to an old laptop but I have no idea what I'm I'm doing. I'm just gonna come straight out and say it.

I don't even know if I have set up the physical side of things proper to be honest.

I have my Laptop what I have removed the battery from and have it running direct from the AC out let. I have my Ethernet cable plugged in to the 100 Mbps port what is coming from the router and the router it self has another Ethernet what is going to the switch. I have my RJ11 connection from the ADSL Socket.

So pfsense is sitting their plugged in to the LAN Port but for some reason its saying WAN.

I have installed this because I was curious to experiment with it but this **** is way over my head. I wanted a better layer of protection than the crap my ISP gave me.

Even if I have to have it sitting behind my ISP Router. Its better than nothing..

Seriously were is C0rr0sive. I could do with his help. :p

...you called?

PFSense is a router/firewall platform, it needs two NIC's, one connected to WAN, and one connected to your LAN. So most laptops = not usable. It's also best to stick with Intel NICs...

****ing hell, trying to check how the murican stock market went yesterday and everything's still frozen showing the last trading day on the 3rd. Just found out it's a holiday over there atm :p sigh.

S0ul, how could you forget 4th of july? XD
Also, double post ftw?

That all aside, I am now hunting down a socket A heatsink that can keep an Athlon XP 2400 cool... Don't like that it's at 48C idle...

News flash: Only muricans care about murican independence day.

Is US aware of UK and Australian holidays ?
I'm in London right now. I hear fireworks. There are advertisements for celebrating fourth of July. I had a hotdog :tongue:

My girlfriends sister lives in Australia. Her office building celebrated fourth of July by gathering American things (Dr. Pepper, M&Ms, etc) and having those as snacks. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom