Potentially the longest thread in history...

Thanks, all.

Never mind the spinner, I gotta get me a new mouse. The middle click has completely dies and there is a short somewhere in the cable. It will disconnect/reconnect every now and then but the other night it disconnected and stayed disconnected right in the middle of a kill streak. >_<

Who's tried a fidget spinner...
Looks like it's the next biggest fad
Holy **** just looked it up and people are paying $32 for a toy with a few bearings in it??

If my kids ask me for one of these they will hear a giant rant about how ****ing dumb toys have gotten.

Holy **** just looked it up and people are paying $32 for a toy with a few bearings in it??

If my kids ask me for one of these they will hear a giant rant about how ****ing dumb toys have gotten.

Dumb because it's simple or dumb because people are charging a bunch for it?

If it's the latter I can kind of understand - but hey, capitalism right? :p

If it's the former...then maybe you should look at some of the old toys that were super simple and "dumb" - ball-in-a-cup, paddle ball, etc. :p

I guess these toys are being used to help children with adhd and other learning disabilities
Either, if people have found a way to make a quick buck from selling these then good for them I guess

Been playing a lot of Infinite Warfare on PS4 the past few weeks. Really getting into it if anyone wants to add me on PSN ("Kieraggle")

iPhone 7 home button dead, time to trade it for a GS8.

Have you used the S8 at all?

I had the chance to use one for about a week and i am surprised i didnt throw it out the window of my car.

I hate ****ing bitcoins. Been 29 hours now waiting on my money to clear and i dont have a single confirmation.

Honestly wish the **** would die off already. Sadly alot of people i deal with use it because paypal is soo easy to scam with.

Back
Top Bottom