Potentially the longest thread in history...

Was trying to wash my car and then English weather happened -.-

EC7hRIu.jpg

Making me jelly with all that rain QQ miss that weather. I dunno why, but rain is one of those things that instantly makes me feel calm. Love the smell, love the sound, love imagining where each little drop might have evaporated from to get where it is :grin: even thinking about it makes me feel more peaceful

I'm doing another 100% sober week this week T_T XD going to focus on finishing my website, practicing skateboarding, and modding my electric longboard into an electric go-kart instead :p

I'm doing another 100% sober week this week T_T XD going to focus on finishing my website, practicing skateboarding, and modding my electric longboard into an electric go-kart instead :p

Damn that sounds cool, I miss skateboarding :(
Although i'm not sure I could manage a 100% sober week, assignments drive me straight to the whiskey :lol:

Making me jelly with all that rain QQ miss that weather. I dunno why, but rain is one of those things that instantly makes me feel calm. Love the smell, love the sound, love imagining where each little drop might have evaporated from to get where it is :grin: even thinking about it makes me feel more peaceful

Quickly gets very annoying when rain ruins your plans atleast 50% of the time.

Don't think rain has ruined my plans ever. You're British, you should be able to accommodate for rain :p

You're a tech nerd, what kind of outside plans could you ever have :p

Today I've got massive rope burns all over my hands -_- was walking the dog on a retractable leash which is made out of like thin corded nylon or something, he was doing *excellent* for the whole trip until the very last part where I went to put his leash back on after his run around, he hadn't quite calmed down tho and saw a bird...took off and I instinctively grabbed the rope because normally I use a thick *** wide material one that's easy to grab. ****ing mistake. Parts of my hands were cut right through to the red meaty bits, the parts that weren't are burned straight white.
That was 1.5 hours ago, and the pain is just continuing to mount T_T chugged 5 panadol, hopefully that'll take the edge off lol

Back
Top Bottom