Potentially the longest thread in history...

That was his way of doing it, just the media turned it around on him. Have to agree with you, but his Twitter feed shows that won't happen anytime soon.

Moving along;
Went around my boss's back to check on procurement myself. We're missing things and I'm tired of waiting on his *** to find 12 grand worth of missing stuff. Pretty sure I'll get in trouble but whatever. I have to rearrange this lab and I can't do things if we're not getting the last 3 GPUs that were ordered.

Yah I doubt he will change. I expect weekly headlines where he's upset someone. But as a non american, it'll atleast just be funny too watch. :lol:

As of a few minutes ago I officially arrived in England :p was about to post saying I was under water but we just came outta the tunnel :( damnit XD
And yeah, in a word: childish. Guess we'll see what kind of impact that has, but if history is anything to go by it won't be a good thing :s reminds me a lot of erdogan lol

So the plot thickens, the nice lady sent me an email back with a spreadsheet showing me all that has been delivered. Turns out the 84" TV order was canceled, the TItans were delivered and so was our 4th 4k TV and the only piece MIA is the 1080. Out of everything ordered the only stuff I got was the 2 65" TVs, our new 3D printer, some filament, and a 1070. He kept telling me "idk" every time I asked but after the lady sent me the chain email back and forth between them he's known the whole time. ****ing **** *** manager.

So the plot thickens, the nice lady sent me an email back with a spreadsheet showing me all that has been delivered. Turns out the 84" TV order was canceled, the TItans were delivered and so was our 4th 4k TV and the only piece MIA is the 1080. Out of everything ordered the only stuff I got was the 2 65" TVs, our new 3D printer, some filament, and a 1070. He kept telling me "idk" every time I asked but after the lady sent me the chain email back and forth between them he's known the whole time. ****ing **** *** manager.

Are you guys planning a massive LAN party?

Are you guys planning a massive LAN party?
I would say hell yea, but anything other than local games would not work since they block everything. We're a technology lab so we're supposed to have the latest stuff, 4k being a big topic for this year. The TItan XPs were for our VR machines and the 1080/1070 are for comparison when people decide to window shop too much (like our media group does a lot). Problem here is I think my boss may have made off with the two Titans and the 55" 4k Samsung as they were supposed to be delivered the same time the rest of our stuff did.

I would say hell yea, but anything other than local games would not work since they block everything. We're a technology lab so we're supposed to have the latest stuff, 4k being a big topic for this year. The TItan XPs were for our VR machines and the 1080/1070 are for comparison when people decide to window shop too much (like our media group does a lot). Problem here is I think my boss may have made off with the two Titans and the 55" 4k Samsung as they were supposed to be delivered the same time the rest of our stuff did.

Jeez that's scary
My younger sister worked at a school, they got a huge grant for something, like couple mil, they ended up being short and found out the Dean was taking some of that money for himself...
Maybe he wanted to test this out for himself before buying it out

Jeez that's scary
My younger sister worked at a school, they got a huge grant for something, like couple mil, they ended up being short and found out the Dean was taking some of that money for himself...
Maybe he wanted to test this out for himself before buying it out
They were already purchased in September and delivered December 2nd. I think he was hoping I forgot about the stuff but as an admin of my lab it's my job to keep track of that crap. We have a 1080 that's MIA as well. If he took off with them and brought them back since he was caught I'd know. Personally, I feel he's hiding them so I don't get to them.

You must not have paid much attention then.

Must not remember the people hanging up signs with "n*****" written on them, lynched dummies that looked like Obama, the "birth certificate fiasco", the "he's a muslim / terrorist!" talk, etc. Pretty sure those conservatives were pretty crybaby-ish, too? It's not just a "liberal" or "conservative" thing - it's a stupid person thing, which exist on both sides of the fence.

Oh dont get me wrong i know there is idiots on both sides and that stuff like that happened.

But did we see protesters blocking people from obamas inauguration? People harassing obamas family on airplanes? People rioting and beating people, burning property, etc?

I cant remember hearing of any of that happening especially at this scale.

And for what?...nothing.

The man hasnt even done anything yet....no black, gay, minority, etc is any worse off today than they were this time last year when it comes to politics.

What presidents say and do and two different things. Obama promised alot of **** he never did and im certain the same with Trump will happen.

Why wouldnt you wait until he put something in place before protesting? instead of acting like he is bringing slavery back and putting gays in concentration camps?

And of course when i say "you" im not referring to you but the people doing this sort of things.

My opinion would be the exact same if it wasn't a disabled person and he was just generally mocking. It's not acceptable in that situation, disabled or not disabled. The disabled part grabbed the headlines, but the general act of public mockery is the real issue.

I'd mock the guy too if he was a ****, but then I am not the president with all eyes on me :p

The guy just needs to learn where to draw the line a little bit. I think it's good when he calls out ****ty reporters/journalists. Or when he speaks his mind generally,

I respectfully disagree.

Im kinda sick of people putting on an act instead of showing their true personality.

The guy was mocked for lying. And is drawing the attention away from the fact he was lying by having people focus on him being disabled.

One of the few things i liked that obama did was call Kenya a jackass.

Back
Top Bottom