Potentially the longest thread in history...

TIL not to say "Starting a process on a remote server through powershell ? easy!"

welllllllllllllllllll then I learned you can't do start-process against remote machines, you can't invoke-command to start processes, and if you start a process through a pssession it will only run for the duration of the session.

Turns out it's a security thing and you can't really do it properly without bodging your way around it.

I've got a sugar addiction, I know this is very Bad for me and now I have a lot problems with my health. I drink on average on a daily basis at least two litres of Energy Drink. I now have high uric acid levels and in the very high risk category for diabetes .

The drinks I consume are Sugar, Fructose Glucose, Salts, Electrolytes, and Caffeine based with chances being a very small amount fo water in comparison to what else is in it.

Cyclo Euro Shopper Energy Drink review

I've tried drinking other drinks cant as I crave this one.

So it was pointed out to me today that the Civilization VI trailer basically has a Falcon 9 / Saturn V mashup with a Dragon v2 on top.

https://youtu.be/wXLp1GKg484?t=143

Notice the landing legs on the launch vehicle and the Super Draco-esque engines on the capsule :tongue:

I like how the opening cinematic makes it seem like the game is about Sean Bean and his immortal daughter just generally being badass.

So for Halloween, my team in the Development division decided we're going to dress as "hackers" and our theme is going to be ransomware. So I'm gonna make some "ransomware" screens we can print out, and then on halloween we're gonna go to other areas of IT and steal little things like water bottles, etc. and leave the ransomware notes.

So for Halloween, my team in the Development division decided we're going to dress as "hackers" and our theme is going to be ransomware. So I'm gonna make some "ransomware" screens we can print out, and then on halloween we're gonna go to other areas of IT and steal little things like water bottles, etc. and leave the ransomware notes.

That sounds Awesome. Seriously this is the sort of thing I would love to be able to take part in. Generally just an energy about enjoying life it self. Most of the time I'm just at home alone.

Back
Top Bottom