Potentially the longest thread in history...

Yeah pretty much ruined their life. Even when they get out of jail in what will probably just be a few years, what kind of person is ever going to hire you if you have an extreme charge of animal cruelty on your resume.

Spent the morning at the ER with my wife. She went in with severe pain in her lower right side...luckily not appendicitis. Ended up being a kidney stone.

Yeah pretty much ruined their life. Even when they get out of jail in what will probably just be a few years, what kind of person is ever going to hire you if you have an extreme charge of animal cruelty on your resume.

But thats the thing these people dont have lives. They will probably go from week too week on Benefits live in council houses and then have a few kids for the income support.

Wake up one day and be 45 years old.

I know a lot of people like that around hear in my housing estate . Live from pay cheque to pay cheque, have kids and sit in their houses all day on FB or on their Mobile Phones.

Despite me being on disability I have never been in trouble with the Police, hurt an Animal and have a very nice home what I know even a lot of people can't say.

How many people are as articulate as me when it comes to PCs and Technology. How many people in my position are sitting with a Rack and a Projector. They sit in their houses on their Mobile Phones. Going from door to door. Drinking on the weekends, smoking their pot and having kids to live of the state.

People like that are common. Trouble makers, no job opportunity and benefit dredge.

Supposed to be excruciating those things. I'm pleased I have never had one. :omg: ..
Yeah, she wasn't having very much fun. Pain to the point of tears for several hours. Luckily once it got out of the tubes and into the actual bladder, her pain went away. I guess she already passed it completely this afternoon.

Is their a specific cause for getting a kidney stone? Diet, genetics?
I would love to avoid that.

Hormones & genetics are one cause, but another cause is just not drinking enough regular water. Drinking a lot of pop and stuff can cause calcium to build up into stones.

So basically: just make sure you drink a lot of water

Yeah, she wasn't having very much fun. Pain to the point of tears for several hours. Luckily once it got out of the tubes and into the actual bladder, her pain went away. I guess she already passed it completely this afternoon.

Hormones & genetics are one cause, but another cause is just not drinking enough regular water. Drinking a lot of pop and stuff can cause calcium to build up into stones.

So basically: just make sure you drink a lot of water
b22c97f373001082a841d0c19cd175f3.jpg

I know it isn't enough however I try finishing min one bottle a day

b22c97f373001082a841d0c19cd175f3.jpg

I know it isn't enough however I try finishing min one bottle a day

That's usually what I try to do as well.

Problem with my wife was, the tap water here makes her stomach upset (personally I don't have any issue with it). So she was replacing water with pop...for quite a while. I kept telling her to drink more water...lol.

That's usually what I try to do as well.

Problem with my wife was, the tap water here makes her stomach upset (personally I don't have any issue with it). So she was replacing water with pop...for quite a while. I kept telling her to drink more water...lol.
For years my brother didn't drink water at all, he hated it . He replaced water with Powerade and Gatorade. We tried really hard advising him to stop or minimizing it and trying water but it didn't work. His health went to ****s and he always got sick. He finally started 6 months ago and had been consistent, he looks better and he doesn't get sick as much anymore.
At work we have Culligan installed, my wife hates tap water taste. Have you thought about installing something at your place?

For years my brother didn't drink water at all, he hated it . He replaced water with Powerade and Gatorade. We tried really hard advising him to stop or minimizing it and trying water but it didn't work. His health went to ****s and he always got sick. He finally started 6 months ago and had been consistent, he looks better and he doesn't get sick as much anymore.
At work we have Culligan installed, my wife hates tap water taste. Have you thought about installing something at your place?

We have a Brita/Pur filter at home, but need to replace the filter lol.

Back
Top Bottom