Potentially the longest thread in history...

Well, insomnia is one of the things I listed a while back and is one of my biggest issues besides my teeth and back. I'd be willing to bet half of my issues vanish when I get my mouth done, no joke. Course, not being able to afford a 30k procedure means I suffer. I have a strong feeling the infection will make my migraines, depression, most of my insomnia, and a slew of other problems go away. Worst case, I have permanent damage I have to live with. :neutral:

Bruh I never use NHS dentist services. Fly over here and ill book an appointment. You can just turn up and claim to be me. They dont ask for ID or anything, just a name :p

I require full 2 pole dental implants.

Even if you get it performed privately legally, it's probably still far cheaper over here, especially with current usd > gbp rates.

Probably the only thing that's cheaper here than murica. You get ripped off to the extreme with medical costs in the US.

Even if you get it performed privately legally, it's probably still far cheaper over here, especially with current usd > gbp rates.

Probably the only thing that's cheaper here than murica. You get ripped off to the extreme with medical costs in the US.
Sure, but I'm already setup to have it done here. All prerequisite scans are complete, all paper work done, I just need to go in when I can afford basically a car payment a month.

Put me under, yank all teeth, grind infection out of bone, drill 4 holes, place porcelain coated titanium pearly whites and I leave with a massive amount of pain lol.

Sure, but I'm already setup to have it done here. All prerequisite scans are complete, all paper work done, I just need to go in when I can afford basically a car payment a month.

Put me under, yank all teeth, grind infection out of bone, drill 4 holes, place porcelain coated titanium pearly whites and I leave with a massive amount of pain lol.

Tell them not to make them white.

220px-Jaws_james_bond.jpg

Been playing Civ VI, never played a Civ game before. Did about 20 minutes of the tutorial til it bugged out on me so I just went straight into a game and set the difficulty to 2nd or 3rd easiest, cant remember which.

I'm pretty much fumbling my way through so far. I'm never too sure what I should really be doing and when. Should I be making new cities ? which research should I be getting ? should I be declaring war ? I've seen there are a whole bunch of completely different victory conditions so I figure it depends what you wanna do. But still, i'm pretty unsure about quite a bit of it. Been in my first campaign 2 or 3 hours now and think I am doing okay. I had to use a trainer once because I had surprise war declared on me and was completely outnumbered in terms of units, so I used a trainer to set units to build in 1 turn :p

Back
Top Bottom