Potentially the longest thread in history...

^ I am surprised they included the adapter which is not Apple like.
16GB is too little, and 128 is too much, i barely filled up my 6P when I went with 128.
I take a lot of pics and store a lot of music

^ I am surprised they included the adapter which is not Apple like.
16GB is too little, and 128 is too much, i barely filled up my 6P when I went with 128.
I take a lot of pics and store a lot of music

Back your photos up to Google Photos and then you can remove them from your phone.

Double post biooootch.

I just came across modchipped controllers. What in the actual **** man. Peasants so bad they need hacks in the controller. Worst part is, these aren't detectable so you can't get banned!

Double post biooootch.

I just came across modchipped controllers. What in the actual **** man. Peasants so bad they need hacks in the controller. Worst part is, these aren't detectable so you can't get banned!

That's a thing? Lol wtf.

That's a thing? Lol wtf.
Sure is. I just stumbled upon this **** while looking for a modded PS4 controller. I was looking for a custom look and when I saw "mod chip" I was like dafuq? Things like auto scope, auto sprint, auto prone (when being shot at), rapid fire ect. All programmable and used on a ton of popular FPS games.

Been using Google Photos for a while now but still 16GB is way to little.
I need my 64GB!
Google Photos is amazing though.
I really don't understand how 16GB is too little. Most people use a streaming music service and cloud services. I can stream my music off iCloud if I really wanted to. Thing is, I don't even listen to music off my phone.

Sure is. I just stumbled upon this **** while looking for a modded PS4 controller. I was looking for a custom look and when I saw "mod chip" I was like dafuq? Things like auto scope, auto sprint, auto prone (when being shot at), rapid fire ect. All programmable and used on a ton of popular FPS games.

I really don't understand how 16GB is too little. Most people use a streaming music service and cloud services. I can stream my music off iCloud if I really wanted to. Thing is, I don't even listen to music off my phone.

I don't like streaming music.
I like to have my stuff online EDIT: I meant offline so I don't have to bother using data.
I know Tmobile offers streaming music for free on many apps so that's nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom