Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Didn't notice. :p

95% of what I'm doing at my new department is reading textbooks and taking notes. Every time I get to the end of a section and need a break, the first thing I do is check Techist :D

I've actually learnt some interesting stuff, like how cell selection works for 2G and 3G, and how handover between cells works, and how handover between 2G and 3G cells works.

Went and saw Paper Towns with the girlfriend on Saturday. I'd give the film a 6.5/10 (assuming 5 as a true average, so 6.5 is above average), but the cinematography deserves an easy 9/10.

Today I get to go to court and shadow one of the guys in my new department as he presents expert evidence.

Need some people to play Rocket League with me. Preferably people that arn't asswipes who just chase the ball and hit it in any random direction (even towards own goal).

If anyone buys and is happy to play properly (teamwork)... let me know!

Are you thinking about leaving TF PP? I enjoy it simply because of people like you and the comradery. Decent people who don't mind helping when you \ they need it.

Theirs a few users I've noticed who have dropped off over the last month or so; mabie longer. Yami getting a Job, and their the Q's about you PP and i2d who is on his holidays I think, seriously I'm not. Mabie hes just left all to gether.
No I had band practice yesterday and wasn't sure how long it'd be and when I would get home.

Today is a typical Monday. This weekend rekt me so I'm pretty exhausted. I'm hoping today isn't one of our tour days because I didn't get to do laundry and I'm very business casual today.

I would but I don't have much incentive to really get it. You'd pretty much be the only person I play with.

The incentive is the fact that even without anyone to play with, it's an awesome game. It's the first games in years that I actually want to play every day. I've been playing 50 hours so far and no signs of me getting bored with it. Which is very, very unusual for me. As you know I get bored of games very easily these days, I normally only spend 2 to 5 hours in a game in total before I am done with it.

It's just refreshing to play an MP based game that is entirely skill based. No perks, no unlocks with better stats. A guy with 1000 hours has the same kit as a newbie.

The only reason I don't play it for 6 hours every day is because I get annoyed with team mates being dickwads, so I tend to play for just 1 to 2 hours :p

The incentive is the fact that even without anyone to play with, it's an awesome game. It's the first games in years that I actually want to play every day. I've been playing 50 hours so far and no signs of me getting bored with it. Which is very, very unusual for me. As you know I get bored of games very easily these days, I normally only spend 2 to 5 hours in a game in total before I am done with it.

It's just refreshing to play an MP based game that is entirely skill based. No perks, no unlocks with better stats. A guy with 1000 hours has the same kit as a newbie.

The only reason I don't play it for 6 hours every day is because I get annoyed with team mates being dickwads :p
I watched it all during Quakecon and my roomie play it quite a bit. Very much looks like something I'd get bored of and I have to watch my money right now.

This place has so many damn database errors I swear.

I watched it all during Quakecon and my roomie play it quite a bit. Very much looks like something I'd get bored of and I have to watch my money right now.

This place has so many damn database errors I swear.

Well, I can't possibly state if you'd find it boring or not as obviously people are very different in regards to what keeps them interested.

Maybe pick it up when you have more cash and it's on sale or something.

Back
Top Bottom