Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

They're 220-240lm per 3w chip, comes out to 7333-8000lm at 100W. Because these are for growing plants though, it's worth noting that the full spectrum emitted by a white light won't be used (especially the green wavelengths) so *useable* output will be lower if I used white lights only.
That said you've piqued my interest, gonna do some lookin into these $5 bulbs. I thought they cost more like $20 each bulb o_O

Sweet as! The main lights I'm installing are floor strips that'll be cool white, running around the edge of the room so people can see while the movie isn't playing (and so I can do a theatrical "dim the lights" when the movie plays :p) but dayum I'm wanting to extend this to those ambient lights now, especially considering how easy it is :O

Here are the ones from Amazon, about $10 there, can find them if you hunt around fleabay for as little as $5 a pop, http://www.amazon.com/LOHAS®-White-...=UTF8&qid=1432731426&sr=8-3&keywords=100w+LED

Saw that a couple weeks ago.

For now I'll be playing the early builds of H-Hour for some SOCOM-like goodness.

H Hour good ? I read that it's pretty bad.

I'm having fun with it. Has a positive rating on Steam so far even... people are just bitching at stuff because it's Early Access still pretty much. That's what I got from it, anyway. I have about 4 hours or so into it...and yeah, it's definitely still Early Access, but it definitely feels like SOCOM even right now (which I love). Definitely still has a long way to go in terms of development...but hey, it's Early Access so I can't do much but wait and submit bugs if I see them.

I got the game for free anyway :). Was watching an H-Hour stream while contemplating buying it with a buddy. The streamer we were watching was doing a giveaway when he reached like 1200 followers, and he did while I was watching. The giveaway was a "community choice" apparently, so I suggested he give away a copy of H-Hour, and he liked the idea. So the giveaway was the next day, and there were only like 4 people on for the giveaway (raffle style, where you put buy tickets with "points" earned from watching his stream), and I won it lol. My buddy bought it shortly after I told him that I won it.

For all the hype I thought Project Reality was pretty ****.

I think they were mainly limited by the BF2 engine. I seem to remember even simple stuff like a scope sway and breathing mechanic was hard to get working.

Closed alpha reports of Squad are really good. I have high hopes.

IMHO the two best shooters right now are CS:GO and Insurgency. :tongue: I really want to play Insurgency right now but I'm at an airport. eh

Have Insurgency, but still have yet to play it.

SOCOM is still some of the best tactical shooter gameplay I've had with friends, so I have high hopes for H-Hour.

Back
Top Bottom