Potentially the longest thread in history...

I've seen a board game like it before, in "A Beautiful Mind". Anyone know what i'm talking about?

We were pondering. What would happen if the geek cats of the mid-eighties meet the geek cats of today? And so, without further ado, we present to you the basic plot to ThunderCats as written in LOLCat:

Da residents of Thundera sez, "Nooo! They be stealin mah home planet!!!" K. Not so much stealin as splodin. This scares ThunderKittehs. ThunderKittehs sez, "It can be evacuation tiem now?" Jaga da Wize sez, "srsly." Gets all da ThunderKittehs to leave in a ship. Da Mootants of Plun-Darr attack da ThunderKittehs. Do Not Want! Da ThunderKittehs wins but monorail gets derailed in process. Next stop: Third Earth.

Third Earth long way off. Many Caturdays will pass before dey get dere. ThunderKittehs sez, "Oh noes!" Jaga puts ThunderKittehs in bukkits of suzpended animashun. In case you not know, Jaga is Serious Cat. Jaga's in ur ship steerin' for Third Earth. Before dey get dere, Jaga says, "kthxbye" and goes away (don't cry -- will return as Invisible Jaga later).

Lion-O wakes up furst and sez, "The Sword of Omens. Let me show you it." The other ThunderKittehs wakes up and sez, "Oh hai." Turns out, Lion-O's bukkit was doin it wrong, so he's not a kitten anymoar.

The ThunderKittehs settle in to Third Earth. They meet other races and make friends wif dem. And when other races say "halp!" da ThunderKittehs are da first to say "Wut?" Also, da bad guys attack da ThunderKittehs. Da ThunderKittehs win, cause dey da good guys. Eventually, Lion-O sez, "I can has leadership?" And other ThunderKittehs sez, "ORLY?" Lion-O sez, "Plz?" Other ThunderKittehs sez, "Challunges. We has dem." Lion-O sez, "Goin to Mumm-Ra's Pyramid. BRB." And Lion-O becomes Lord of da ThunderKittehs. And dey live happily evr after, least for one mor season.

^ Thunder Cats in a nutshell.

Back
Top Bottom