Potentially the longest thread in history...

If all apples grow on trees, do all tree grow apples ?

No, they don't. But they could do. But then we'd have to genitically change the structure of all trees to grow apples, except the ones which all ready do.

Random is fun. So does that mean fun is random...;)

taxes is just one thing
i was never taught about a 401k plan, bankruptcy, health insurance, things all americans have to deal with

it would of been nice and REALLY helpful to have had a headstart on these real world situations

**** i had to google how to register to vote, because no one ever told me how to do it (although it was easy as **** )

If all apples grow on trees, do all tree grow apples ?

No, they don't. But they could do. But then we'd have to genitically change the structure of all trees to grow apples, except the ones which all ready do.

Random is fun. So does that mean fun is random...;)

: O for ... DOUBLE POSTING SO ANNOYING :mad: My internet goes like every minute, so i click, nothing happens. I click again and it loads and then i find 2 posts :mad:.

Owell it makes the thread longer :)

but anyways i had to help my old man (not really old hes 34) with his work today since he threw out his back and i have been up for almost 24 hours now so im going to take a nap

i was never taught about.... a 401k plan, bankruptcy, health insurance, things all americans have to deal with

it would of been nice and REALLY helpful to have had a headstart on these real world situations

**** i had to google how to register to vote, because no one ever told me how to do it (although it was easy as **** )

i had to help my old man...
Ah, you answered the question that I was getting ready to ask, and that was if you had parents. You can't depend upon any one institution or any one person to teach you everything, but I would have thought that your parents might have taught you something about money and voting. Maybe not though.

I think it's the job of parents to help their kids get ready to leave home, which means they should be teaching them about money issues (such as taxes, savings, retirement, etc.) and about voting (registering, etc.). That's just my opinion and that's something I did with my kids...who aren't kids chronologically anymore, even though they may act like it. LoL!

Dave :D

Back
Top Bottom