Potentially the longest thread in history...

never said sex lol but if you never have a gf then its going to be more difficult to find the one true love. i say hit up every girl you can for a date and when it comes down to it you will find the one. but shes not going to come out of no where and say im the one take mee cuz chances are shes not going to know your the one either.

love comes in many shapes and forms... too many to judge what is right and wrong... so best thing to do, is do what makes you happy... love is what someone makes it to be.. so don't follow what another says of love... cuz love is sculpted differently from each

but.. i do have to agree with this
FREAKIN RIGHT said:
If you don't PIIHB before marriage your relationship is not tried and true.

but this.. this about love is 100% correct... LOL

No I just don`t want have sex girls and leave them. Instead I m sitting down with the parents and just talk to them. If the girls parents do not agree, its always her choice anyways. But I want to do everything in a halaal manner. Besides as much as I hate to say this and sound like grandpa. I still think sex outside of marriage leads to a lot of problems. A lot of issues the west faces stems from weak family structures. So I m going to start off with a strong one.

I m not insulting anyone at all. But its just my 2 cents.

hey huss, i understand where your commin from...
i use to think the same way like you prob cos were both muslims!
but once i got a gf...it all changed.

Although i will agree that once you have sex...it changes the relationships.... sometimes it makes it worst!
if me and my ex never had sex....there would've been less pain...and less problems!
do what you want and whatever makes you happy. Stick with your beliefs...its not wrong if you believe its right!

Back
Top Bottom