Potentially the longest thread in history...

I didn't need to copy it from anywhere.
Though it's not quite a world record, however. I think that's somewhere around 83,500 digits, and took a large chunk of the day to recite

rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..........oh n i just found out about how much 480Mbit/s equals up to. According to wikipedia, it says that it has a rate of 60 MB/s. Hmm screw that. I'm gonna go with putting MUGEN on a 8.5GB DVD, then. MUGEN takes too long to load if i do it through USB 2.0 or my 2GB SD card (20 MB/s).

EDIT:

im just reading about SATA on wikipedia about HDDs and SSD just barely going over 1.5Gb and we are going 6Gb/s bandwidth, wtf, how are we gonna reach that when we havent even reached 3.0Gb?:

Serial ATA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"While even the fastest conventional hard disk drives can barely saturate the original SATA 1.5 Gbit/s bandwidth, Intel's Solid State Disk drives are close to saturating the SATA 3 Gb/s limit at 250 MB/s net read speed, and other new drives including Super Talent and Samsung are close to that as well."

i see maybe Blu-ray drives and burners being able to use this, but idk.

They'll keep producing new types of flash memory that runs faster and faster. Just look at how fast the Corsair Voyager GT goes compared to the original. I can copy 2GB of files in around 4 minutes. The original does it in 10.

Back
Top Bottom