Potentially the longest thread in history...

3264438zk0.jpg

world-of-warcraft-gay-warrior.jpg

I don't get the first one..

Lool.. where do you learn these kinds of things.... (But teen pregnancy is kind of like a variant of jailbait isn't it?)

ebaumsworld

EWW! Dont mention that ever on tech-forums, they still from others and claim it as there own, look at the Lindsey Lohan facial expression fad that ebaumsworld took from ytmnd and claimed it as there own, ebaumsworld got the kickin and i think a lawsuit was taken place.

ytmnd FTW!

EWW! Dont mention that ever on tech-forums, they still from others and claim it as there own, look at the Lindsey Lohan facial expression fad that ebaumsworld took from ytmnd and claimed it as there own, ebaumsworld got the kickin and i think a lawsuit was taken place.

ytmnd FTW!

someone has obviously never been to 4chan:rolleyes:

someone has obviously never been to 4chan:rolleyes:

hardly, only 7chan for me :).

i got some questions i need help answering that requires thinking:

im trying to figure out how many Mbits equals one mega byte n so on? I mean, 3.0Gb/s is equivalent to 300MB/s and 1.5Gb/s is 150MB/s. So, what is 480Mbps? My 150x (20MB/s) 2GB SD card i got for my Nintendo Wii and computer has a 20MB/s transfer rate. I'm just trying figure out 480Mbps because since USB 3.0 is coming out 2010-2011 with a reportedly 4.8 or 5.0Mbps, i want to know how much information storage data is being transfered in terms of bytes because im use to reading bytes then bits.

8 bit = 1 byte.

if i essentially go with a 8GB flash drive now from Black friday, i can use that instead to back up MUGEN (just reached 4GB, not full yet!).

Back
Top Bottom