Potentially the longest thread in history...

Didn't buy myself, but got my bday pressies off ma and pa :D

Dads pressie was the Apple Magic Keyboard in Space Grey. It's quite a sexy color scheme with the grey metal and pitch black matte keys. Do likey. Doesn't feel too bad to type on either.

Mum got me a leather sleeve for the MBP, which is very nice too :)

Also I am at my dads house which has no neighbours close to his house, so I can finally blast my new Genelecs. It's amazing how loud and clear studio monitors with 3" drivers are!

Anyone watched The Boys on Amazon Prime ?

Don't typically like super hero type stuff, but this is ****ing awesome. I only saw the first episode but if the rest of the same season is of the same quality, then 10/10.

^the one service i don't have a subscription to lol

@Nukem, look familiar? :p
Go0p6mm.png

Still got the hat too, though my pup got ahold of it and gave it some...character lol

Geez... that new job must be paying you very well, First you go to being "Apple fan boi" ($$$) to looking at getting a Tesla.

:Happy:

Lol im not getting a Tesla, they just offer test drives no questions asked so I figure id try it out :lol:

I am not well paid, I just have very little outgoings.

Having gone through two FALD displays myself and seeing numerous others my dad owns, the tech is just **** and I'm no longer interested in FALD technology unless they massively improve on it. The blooming issue is terrible on all of them. Apple reckon they have mostly solved it in their Pro Display XDR but I highly doubt it to be honest. The only way you solve blooming on LCD is something like the Sony BVM HX310.

Back
Top Bottom