Potentially the longest thread in history...

Me too only gets you screwed in court if the woman has proof. Aziz Ansari didn't do anything, and the truth came out when he was accused. And basketball player Raymond Felton was taken to jail for domestic violence when his wife said he pointed a gun at her. Raymond want in handgun register which is a crime of you have one. And from the cell he asked who's prints were on "his" gun. Only wifey not him so he's released from jail and that awful marriage.

And I know the after hours secretary costs more but she makes me feel good and in the mood to make us both more money. In many ways she is making sure I'm there as soon as the place opens haha. Don't tell the women but they can have as much as they want, I'll always go for it.

Go top your cars up with Gas people.

UAE are about to blame Iran for sabotage against four of their merchants vessals in the persian gulf.

John Bolton will use it as an excuse to strike Iran.

Iran will strike foreign oil targets nearby.

Bing bang boom.

3 2 1 go.

Like when bush 1 announced we were attacking in desert Storm, (brilliant strategy to announce before attacking) and saddam was like aight, now this is happening and lit all of his oil derricks on fire and released strychnine on his own people. Iranians make a lot more threats than they carry out. Looks more to me like after the flood, women's protest, trucker strike, *** falling out of the rial, has the ayetollahs running scared. They just gave eu 60 day ultimatum or they are leaving nuclear deal, which they have never upheld and always said they would exit and that it's only purpose is to buy time for the regime.

They got the Bob's from Office Space in there making you plead to not get laid off.

"So what is it ya say ya do, here at Innitech?"

Confirmed that I am on the list, so expecting a meeting within the next 2 or 3 hours.I suspect they will make me redundant immediately and not ask me to come in tomorrow as I have an admin account and they don't want me to destroy everything (legit concern tbf). That's what they did with the other IT Engy they made redundant last year.

Confirmed that I am on the list, so expecting a meeting within the next 2 or 3 hours.I suspect they will make me redundant immediately and not ask me to come in tomorrow as I have an admin account and they don't want me to destroy everything (legit concern tbf). That's what they did with the other IT Engy they made redundant last year.

We're always hiring :)

Like when bush 1 announced we were attacking in desert Storm, (brilliant strategy to announce before attacking) and saddam was like aight, now this is happening and lit all of his oil derricks on fire and released strychnine on his own people.

Bush 1 may of been thinking of propaganda... scare them before striking ...fear still plays a major factor in war time

That's assuming the enemy cares about their own lives and the lives of the people like usa is required to. In iran iraq war in the 80s for example, the ayetolla cleared the mines saddam placed in the desert by having persian children walk through the mine fields to clear them.

Bush under Reagan was cia director, when these events took place. He knew better than most that empty threats from a guy born in Kennebunkport is not scaring anyone near the Euphrates.

Worth also mentioning while I'm at it that saddam was on cia payroll in 50s and 60s and cia put bahthists in charge there to begin with. They make fun of it on the Simpsons Marge is throwing stuff away in the attic and she asks Homer at least let me throw this away and it's Newsweek 1984 and the cover has rumsfeld shaking hands with saddam and says "Why The US loves Saddam Hussein".

Comedian Bill Hicks had lots of stuff in his act about it. He compared the USA to a world's bully like in the movie "Shane". The part when he throws a gun at a guys feet and tells him "Pick it up!" While pointing a gun at the guy. When the gun is picked up, the victim is shot to death and the bully says "He had a gun!"

And he talks about congress and the Pentagon making the case for us invasion in desert Storm by describing the weaponry used on kuwait and Israel: "Oh the Iraqi have state of the art weapons, great weapons really deadly we got to stop them."

"Well, how do you know the weapons they have and will use?"

"Uh......I looked at the receipt?"

Back
Top Bottom