Potentially the longest thread in history...

^ you're addicted to buying expensive computer parts. :tongue:

^ Bingo :p

> Be me, kman
> Spy qt3.14 2080ti sittin on the shelf
> Only 30% fps gain over current £1,000 card
> ****it.jpg, spend all my money again
> Hmm can't see any difference between 120fps and 156fps
> Mfw I realised I just ****ed myself

Later virgins
Dj40RLfU0AAnl1J.jpg

Out of town for work again. I decided to hit up a BBQ chain that I have heard good things about, Jim n Nick's Community BBQ. I tried the brisket with slaw and potato salad. I was not disappointed.

Attachments

• IMG_20190220_192635.jpg
    IMG_20190220_192635.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 4
^ Bingo :p

> Be me, kman
> Spy qt3.14 2080ti sittin on the shelf
> Only 30% fps gain over current £1,000 card
> ****it.jpg, spend all my money again
> Hmm can't see any difference between 120fps and 156fps
> Mfw I realised I just ****ed myself

Later virgins
Dj40RLfU0AAnl1J.jpg

Ahahahahah nice.

Technically tho I only get about 40fps at 4K which is pretty ****e really, so I do actually need something faster :p

Out of town for work again. I decided to hit up a BBQ chain that I have heard good things about, Jim n Nick's Community BBQ. I tried the brisket with slaw and potato salad. I was not disappointed.

I wish we had joints around here where you could casually walk in and order some brisket T_T you'd have to wait 30 mins n get a pitiful 180g serve for like $20, and it'd likely be overcooked to boot. NYARGH.

BUT. On the plus side. We get easy access to some damn fine Wagyu, so I've put in a request with the local butcher to get a whole ribeye 6/7 grade and I'm gonna try dry aging it. Should be a fun and not toooo expensive little experiment :p

I wish we had joints around here where you could casually walk in and order some brisket T_T you'd have to wait 30 mins n get a pitiful 180g serve for like $20, and it'd likely be overcooked to boot. NYARGH.

BUT. On the plus side. We get easy access to some damn fine Wagyu, so I've put in a request with the local butcher to get a whole ribeye 6/7 grade and I'm gonna try dry aging it. Should be a fun and not toooo expensive little experiment :p

Not to piss on your parade but Australian Wagyu <<<<<<< Japanese Wagyu :p

Still great steak though. I was tempted to order some myself, but the price is crazy high.

Back
Top Bottom