Potentially the longest thread in history...

lkjsdfljsljdkfjl LEAVE ME ALONE FFS

sorry it's just I am at work TRYING TO ****ING CONCENTRATE and every 5 mins my ****ing work phone rings because some useless **** has got some stupid ****ing problem that could be fixed with a 5 seconds google search

sorry just really pisses me the hell off, im in deep concentration on some difficult work and I am getting constant distractions from completely unimportant stupid things, ****s me right off.

Happens to me a lot too; except it's other developers interrupting me wanting to ask me questions. And I'm trying to juggle a couple of different deep-concentration projects, and always get people stopping over at my cube to either ask me a question or bitch about their project. Even when I have headphones in (to me, that's clearly "DON'T FKING BOTHER ME"). Only way I don't get bothered is when I go to one of the other buildings in a project room.

Really thinking of posting a Video of my set up. Just added another system to my network.

Duel Core
3 GiB Memory
Dedicated GPU
SATA HDD
DVD RW

Refurbished by yours truly.

You know why.

Because Spuds just that good. :p ..

Random and weird post but whatever.

So I was born in 1993, and grew up with Friends being repeated on TV constantly. Still to this day, it is easy to find Friends on TV almost every day. I never watched it habitually, like I didn't watch the episodes in order or even deliberately sit down to watch Friends. But it was always on in my house, because my sister always watched it. So over the past 20 years, I have seen a load of episodes completely out of order throughout the years, but always enjoyed it and I got a pretty good understanding of the storylines and relationships. I've no idea how many different episodes i've seen, it could honestly be anywhere from 20 to 100. Most of them were over a decade ago, so it's hard to remember.

So anyway last night I was bored and I thought you know what, **** it, i'm gonna watch the Friends finale. I know i've never seen that episode. Holy ****, it felt so nostalgic and thought provoking - I was high as **** so that was probably why I found it so emotional :p It was really weird. I'd grown up with this show, but never seen the ending, and now I finally had. It was a great ending too, because it was simple and rewarding rather than the confusing cliffhanger endings that are fashionable these days. When they close the door and walk out to go grab coffee for the last time, damn, that hit me in the feels. I spent about 30 minutes after just thinking about it all, and my main thought was just, imagine being one of those 6 ? you audition for this show in 1994 as a young unknown actor, and it ends being one of the most influential shows of all time and truly iconic, and they all took that journey from start to finish. That must have been an insane time for them all to take part in all of that.

I am tempted to watch it in order from scratch now.

Last edited:
I did this with Home Improvement as I watched that off and on growing up, along with Friends, Frasier, Will and Grace, etc. Never saw the ending so as an adult watched it from start to finish, and it was pretty sad.

I did this with Home Improvement as I watched that off and on growing up, along with Friends, Frasier, Will and Grace, etc. Never saw the ending so as an adult watched it from start to finish, and it was pretty sad.

Haha, did the same with Home Improvement while I was in college; watched an episode or two everyday over lunch during the summer.

Long shot, but don't suppose any US netizens would be able to record an episode of Jeopardy for me? :p

Also, FINALLY!!!! Internet upgraded from 3.1Mbps to this. Feels GOOOOOOD :p only bought the 50Mbps package so I'm glad I can pull pretty close to advertised speeds.
DE8qMWt.png

Also, happy bday yami :D

Back
Top Bottom