Potentially the longest thread in history...

Wow, congrats PP, you look happy. And being friends first always feels better to me, you get to skip that awkward stage in the relationship where you don't really know each other.

This. I'll not get involved in the specific photo, because really i think as a white guy, it's not up to me to decide whether that's racist or not (not that other people can't, i'm just not comfortable with it myself).

But that point I completely agree with, the entire James Gunn thing going on right now hurts me inside. It's like there's a war on dark humour right now. The man lost his job for making jokes that really, aren't that bad. It's nothing I've not seen professional comedians say and get away with.

Yep.

Also just read your sig. I'M THE EXACT SAME !!!!! :D. Actually I am currently creating an RTS game in UE4 with 2 friends, they are handling the C++ and I am doing the game/level design in UE4. I have a Vive so we are planning on buying the tracking puck addons between us and doing mo-cap animation with it.

Wow, congrats PP, you look happy. And being friends first always feels better to me, you get to skip that awkward stage in the relationship where you don't really know each other.

This. I'll not get involved in the specific photo, because really i think as a white guy, it's not up to me to decide whether that's racist or not (not that other people can't, i'm just not comfortable with it myself).

But that point I completely agree with, the entire James Gunn thing going on right now hurts me inside. It's like there's a war on dark humour right now. The man lost his job for making jokes that really, aren't that bad. It's nothing I've not seen professional comedians say and get away with.
Hey thanks, I am very happy. I mean there's still some awkward to it. Like sure we've been friends that long so we know a lot about each other but there's more to it than that. Like the first year we knew each other it was really rough because we clashed quite a bit. Our personalities were just on different levels. She was nearing the end of a long marriage so there was lots of tension there, she originally wanted to meet up for a booty call which I completely missed so that took like 3 months to happen (she wanted to hit and quit but stuck around cause she liked me). In 2016 she went to Georgia for almost a year straight. We kept in contact the whole time and really got to know each other way better. When she came back we actually weren't talking and she cried to her sisters because she came back for me. Didn't tell me. Last year was particularly rough where her friends tried to get her to date but the dude left her because he knew she wasn't in it because of me. By this time we were best friends (November) and when she told me after hiding it it shattered me. Like retards still haven't said anything to each other how we really feel. January of this year we remade contact and started talking heavily again. So I knew she gamed but she didn't talk about it too much. In February I found out just how much (after noticing she had a Zelda wallet). Like she had a Switch, beat BoTW, plays Battlefield, and lots of other stuff. I was like :omg: almost 3 years straight and I had no idea. And yes she knew how big of a damn nerd I was. March this year is when it ALL came out. She came over originally to talk about not talking anymore and we both realized there was way more there.

But I mean, we're still learning each other. Last night I showed her a modded pic of Pyramid Man (Silent Hill) and she was like that's hilarious, is that Pyramid Man from Silent Hill? I was like dude what, I know some hardcore gamers that don't even know that. So I guess yea we're still learning, but it's not the awkward kind where you're sitting there not knowing what to talk about. Just like the small details.

Hey thanks, I am very happy. I mean there's still some awkward to it. Like sure we've been friends that long so we know a lot about each other but there's more to it than that. Like the first year we knew each other it was really rough because we clashed quite a bit. Our personalities were just on different levels. She was nearing the end of a long marriage so there was lots of tension there, she originally wanted to meet up for a booty call which I completely missed so that took like 3 months to happen (she wanted to hit and quit but stuck around cause she liked me). In 2016 she went to Georgia for almost a year straight. We kept in contact the whole time and really got to know each other way better. When she came back we actually weren't talking and she cried to her sisters because she came back for me. Didn't tell me. Last year was particularly rough where her friends tried to get her to date but the dude left her because he knew she wasn't in it because of me. By this time we were best friends (November) and when she told me after hiding it it shattered me. Like retards still haven't said anything to each other how we really feel. January of this year we remade contact and started talking heavily again. So I knew she gamed but she didn't talk about it too much. In February I found out just how much (after noticing she had a Zelda wallet). Like she had a Switch, beat BoTW, plays Battlefield, and lots of other stuff. I was like :omg: almost 3 years straight and I had no idea. And yes she knew how big of a damn nerd I was. March this year is when it ALL came out. She came over originally to talk about not talking anymore and we both realized there was way more there.

But I mean, we're still learning each other. Last night I showed her a modded pic of Pyramid Man (Silent Hill) and she was like that's hilarious, is that Pyramid Man from Silent Hill? I was like dude what, I know some hardcore gamers that don't even know that. So I guess yea we're still learning, but it's not the awkward kind where you're sitting there not knowing what to talk about. Just like the small details.

Hey, im willing to pay $100 per unit of happiness if you can spare some my way.

I've been miserable for 10 years so I'm feeling particularly selfish atm lol.

You know how I got her to talk to me outside of the troubleshoot ticket I got? An allergy pill. Just be creative with one of those girls you've talked about.

I've been miserable for 10 years so I'm feeling particularly selfish atm lol.

You know how I got her to talk to me outside of the troubleshoot ticket I got? An allergy pill. Just be creative with one of those girls you've talked about.

Lol nice.

I am semi actively looking for a new job just for female opportunities. The only nice girl at my work is pregnant and engaged.

Back
Top Bottom