Potentially the longest thread in history...

^Got a pic of you both? :D

I've never lived alone either, grew up in a small house with 8 other kids so space was always...limited. Most of my childhood I shared a room with 1 or 2 other kids, then when I first moved out it was into a shared house with my then gf and a couple mates. Moved back home when we split and moved out with my little bro when I bought my current place.

With that said, there are quite a few days I get the house to myself these days, and I find the quiet flips between relaxing and depressing depending on my mood. Most of the time it's excellent, but sometimes you do want company :/ glad I have my furry bud in those times
Both of what?

^Got a pic of you both? :D

I've never lived alone either, grew up in a small house with 8 other kids so space was always...limited. Most of my childhood I shared a room with 1 or 2 other kids, then when I first moved out it was into a shared house with my then gf and a couple mates. Moved back home when we split and moved out with my little bro when I bought my current place.

With that said, there are quite a few days I get the house to myself these days, and I find the quiet flips between relaxing and depressing depending on my mood. Most of the time it's excellent, but sometimes you do want company :/ glad I have my furry bud in those times

I love a free house :lol:

Means I can just watch a film in the lounge with the vape out and get high and order takeaway, and noone cares :p Talking of that, it's been 9 months since I last hit the herb :omg:

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom