Potentially the longest thread in history...

Anyone got any hangover cures. I'm so hung over I feel like crying.

Its not even funny. Me heads banging and I swear it feels like its gonna blow off my shoulders.

Before & during, very importanto. And then before you go to bed, 2x panadol and 2x ibuprofen w/ gatorade. 0/10 hangover the next day, works just as well at 27 as it did at 21 :p

Today I got up at 7am to help a friend move house, didn't finish till 3:30 but at least I scored a free lunch date with a *very* pretty lady :p hot damn tf I think I'm in love again. Sakes.

Today I got up at 7am to help a friend move house, didn't finish till 3:30 but at least I scored a free lunch date with a *very* pretty lady :p hot damn tf I think I'm in love again. Sakes.

Love? Lust? Let us know when you get it sorted. ;)

Before & during, very importanto. And then before you go to bed, 2x panadol and 2x ibuprofen w/ gatorade. 0/10 hangover the next day, works just as well at 27 as it did at 21 :p

Thanks, it seems to be working. Back on it.
Hangovers come from dehydration. If you properly hydrate yourself while consuming alcohol nothing is needed the next day. You might actually still be a little drunk when you wake up.

Love? Lust? Let us know when you get it sorted. ;)
I think that was a figure of speech lol.

Not entirely serious no haha, but not enirely not serious either :p I've known her for about a year but only as "friends" at a superficial level. Getting to know her a bit better now, and I like what I'm finding. God damn though I really do not want a repeat of the last 5 years

Back
Top Bottom