Potentially the longest thread in history...

Speaking of new gear, look what just arrived :D

FPg77iJ.jpg

Phwar ****'s blowing up with all this cambridge analytica stuff :O tumultuous times ahead lol

Short answer: Its the users of FB own fault. Trust no one.

Long answer.When you live in a world of financial gain & materialistic wealth & you have individual people who put all their personal information in one place digitally. Well ... What do you expect. FB in regards to the progression of technology was just a matter of time. Also its a distraction.

Their are endless examples one can give too the ruin of human lives with fb. Never been a fan. I'd rather sit at home & watch TV than engage online with people I dont care about.

If I cared about the majority of people who were on fb in my potential social circle that I could have. I'd visit their homes. Go for a drink. Engage & interact with them. Not oggle at a screen..

My point being. Technology like fb has and is and will continue too devide people especially when you get the like of keyboard worriors because talking **** in person is too dangorous.

I dont get why people feel the need too use fb. Its a platform of comunication but you approach a stranger in the street & they **** brick. Online like fb people seem open & dumbed down too the reality of the **** in life.

I just dont get why joe aragant public & a lot of other people seem too walk around in their bubble world. Oblivious too whats beneeth.

NSA. GCHQ. FBI. SOCCA.

It doesnt make sence too me. Ever MoFo is spying on every MoFo. Russia. U.K .. USA. Come on man people. Its only 2018 man & we live in a financially and politically motovated world of human nature.

Trust no one. Believe nothing & suspect everything.

Truth.

Well boys it was juat a matter of time before Spud lost his mind.

I think my fat sorry *** needs counciling.

Hahahaha..

If the NSA arnt watching us its the FBI or GCHQ .. Hahahaha.

Bank accounts. Online activity. Fb. Recorded phone calls. Cctv..

Their everywere watching everyone.

Hidden cams. They could be watching me rite now on my phone. Threw my camera on the front.

Hahaha.

So I'm in desperate need of a computer / gaming chair .
Current one is over a year old and is wearing out.
My Max budget is $350 if I can get something of amazing quality that will last for years to come.
Other wise $150 for something average good.
I weigh about 160lbs and am 5'9

Are the DXRacer chairs the best for a $300 budget ?
They're so many different kinds

So I'm in desperate need of a computer / gaming chair .
Current one is over a year old and is wearing out.
My Max budget is $350 if I can get something of amazing quality that will last for years to come.
Other wise $150 for something average good.
I weigh about 160lbs and am 5'9

Are the DXRacer chairs the best for a $300 budget ?
They're so many different kinds

i want one of those racing chairs.. but i fear a bucket style racing seat might be a bit too narrow for how wide i've become =[ wish there was somewhere i could test one of those out.

Back
Top Bottom