Potentially the longest thread in history...

Waiting around until time to head out to go eat. We aren't cooking Thanksgiving at home this year but rather going out and forcing others to work on the holiday. We are hitting up a buffet so there will be more than anyone can eat and no clean up... but no leftovers, either.

My grandparents are the only ones with a house big enough to fit the whole family, so they used to do the xmas cooking each year. But they're nearly 85 now and find it too tiring, so we went out for an Xmas meal the past 3 years. It's really nice and chilled out affair as there is no tidying up. Downside is, unsurprisingly, restaurants charge like $150 per head for a starter main and desert on Xmas day. It's nice having no clearing up to do though. After the meal we usually head back to my grandparents where we all bring simple food like xmas themed cakes and savories, things that are easier to cook :p

I have no idea what's going to happen this year with me on Christmas. I can tell you tho I wion't be cooking anything and I certainly wont be doing no dishes afterwards.

On the plus side, I got a new bed today and man its a lot different than my last one. Its got a memory foam mattress topper and is about a foot thick. You roll over on it and just sink in too it. Apparently it cost two grand but since having a Nana nap this afternoon I have woken up with a sore arm and its killing me badly.

We went out for Thanksgiving. I had turkey, steak, brisket, pork ribs, bourbon street chicken over rice, cornbread dressing, green bean casserole, roasted potatoes, banana pudding, bread pudding, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and vanilla soft serve ice cream. Definitely worth the $13.99 admission price.

Well I have decided the freedoms and liberty's of the modern people of our great but isolated race has never before been under such threat as it is now. In our age, unlike no other their is a cost for freedom, their is a cost for the liberty's we once took for granted. The unforeseen future brings hope but yet brings despair for the advances we take each and every day we sacrifice our planet in the name or progress and forward movement..

Our technological liberty's once shielded by the mystery of lack of consumerism is now an epidemic in our world. The NSA, SOCA, the FBI, take our privacy and exploit it in the name of national security. We sit alone being watched and monitored by the political elite few while we; the drones of society vote for freedoms and liberty that are our god given rite. I say too you, who owns what. Do you own your home, do your own your car. More than material or monetary things we need humanity. We shall unite I say but I also say too you when shall we go forward and what will a new day bring for our liberty have been stripped away piece by piece in the name of national security.

We are told its for our own protection and we have nothing to fear. I say if we have nothing too fear but fear it self; with liberty do we sacrifice next in the name of the nation state. Our governments protect us but protect us from what. The threat of a foreign nations terrorism. We fear other beings of light because we are told they can harm us. I say human kind will prevail and we the light shall go forth in too a new dawn and a new day for the fear of the night is at its darkest just before dawn.

Take no more of the spying, the lying the stealing of our freedoms and charge forward on humanity's battlefield of love and take what rite fully belongs to us.

Our human rite of god given life it self.

I've been meaning too apologise for this for two days. I was seriously tripping balls when I posted this. :lol:

Also I've just popped a spot and man it actually spatted against the mirror . I could hear it when it broke. Disgusting I know but since I can now wear my glasses again as it was on the bridge of my nose, I thought I'd post. :lol: :lol: ..

What a crap start to the week today has been -_-
Got up 5am to hit up the skate park early with my bro, rushing trying to find my wallet before we had to drive to the train stn but couldn't find it. Still got $150 in there + all my cards. Dunno where the **** it is.

Ended up rushing out and paying with cash for the train ticket, realised after the doors closed that I'd forgotten to bring my damn skateboard.
Drove back home, had more look for wallet with 0 success, and in my haste I knocked my bag over, spilling my lunch (curry...) all inside the bag and over my spare clothes.

So now I have no wallet, no lunch, dirty bag + clothes, lost a bunch of cash, and late for work to top it off. OH YEAH, and the Win7 PC I was upgrading to 10 for the boss? Failed and rolled back.

****ing shoot me this day can **** right off.

What a crap start to the week today has been -_-
Got up 5am to hit up the skate park early with my bro, rushing trying to find my wallet before we had to drive to the train stn but couldn't find it. Still got $150 in there + all my cards. Dunno where the **** it is.

Ended up rushing out and paying with cash for the train ticket, realised after the doors closed that I'd forgotten to bring my damn skateboard.
Drove back home, had more look for wallet with 0 success, and in my haste I knocked my bag over, spilling my lunch (curry...) all inside the bag and over my spare clothes.

So now I have no wallet, no lunch, dirty bag + clothes, lost a bunch of cash, and late for work to top it off. OH YEAH, and the Win7 PC I was upgrading to 10 for the boss? Failed and rolled back.

****ing shoot me this day can **** right off.

Not as bad as mine. Had a massive downward spiral last night. Depression hit me like a right hook too the face. I was perfectly fine until about 2200 PM and come 2230 I was seriously thinking of ringing the police to get my self sectioned.

Just come out of no were and I mean no were. Ended up talking too a Qualified Nurse at a friends house as well last night who loves the Co*k and is wanting some coke for next week end.

On top of that, got family who have been passing messages to nabours to tell too me that I'm gonna get punched all over (Paranoia didn't go well with that.) Very serious people.

I'm seriously contemplating going this the gyes house and taking him out permanently. I'll get about 10 years if I tell them the truth about my mental health. BUt the only thing stopping me is spirit after I broke down last night and started drinking come threw too me and asked me not to interfere because spirit are gonna deal with him in the next two years.

I'm not bothered about doing 10 years for the gye in some were like broad moor (Britain most notorious Psych prison) but what I am bothered about is loosing touch with with me technology and PC. Being a member on TF and not having the little things like you soul, PP, Carnage, Yami, kman. All the regulars. Loosing touch with my tech. You dont realise how much I live for my computers.

Saw this post on Left vs Right and how the left act towards the right, and I think the post may have a point.

An example of an idea that's actually easy to dispute is that the world is flat, and you'll notice that we don't have "roundness denial" laws, or have a "no platform for flat earthers" policy from the National Union of Students, and that protesters don't picket their conferences. Instead people just laugh at them and leave them to their kooky ideas, and that's how leftists would behave if they really thought right wing ideas were as weak as they claim them to be.

Saw this post on Left vs Right and how the left act towards the right, and I think the post may have a point.

I would agree, except extreme right-wing ideas tend to be "burn the Jews" or "lock up the gays" or performing conversion therapy on trans people.

Back
Top Bottom