Potentially the longest thread in history...

I am currently sitting at 67.32 hours for the week. I had Thursday off. I was almost home tonight and the store I had left three hours before called me to let me know that the pinpad (credit card reader) that I had just installed was only working for chip cards but not for mag strips (like EBT/food stamps) and that they want me to replace it. *sigh* So I get to drive back up there tomorrow and lick that calf over again.

Dang but I am tired.

Some good news, though. The company has brought in a tech from El Paso to cover Kentucky for the next couple of weeks, and then the western Alabama tech and the South Carolina tech each take it for a week, so if they can hire someone in the next couple of weeks I may not have to go back up there except to help train the new hire. Trying to cover most of Tennessee and all of Kentucky was rough, hence the hours.

What a ****ing week. I'm honestly considering throwing my external in my car, some clothes, couple bottles of water, TP, and taking the **** off. Gone. Leaving everything and everybody behind. Besides putting my GFs dad in the ground yesterday, everything seems to be getting worse as the holidays get closer. I plan to be drunk ALL week next week since I have 5 days off in a row and we don't have any family plans for Thanksgiving. If I die from alcohol poisoning I bid you a preemptive farewell.

What a ****ing week. I'm honestly considering throwing my external in my car, some clothes, couple bottles of water, TP, and taking the **** off. Gone. Leaving everything and everybody behind. Besides putting my GFs dad in the ground yesterday, everything seems to be getting worse as the holidays get closer. I plan to be drunk ALL week next week since I have 5 days off in a row and we don't have any family plans for Thanksgiving. If I die from alcohol poisoning I bid you a preemptive farewell.

Sucks man. Hope it gets better for you soon.

It's pretty damn difficult to die from alcohol poisoning tbh... you'd have to drink 2 or 3 large bottles of liqour quickly and even then there is no guarantee. Depends on your alcohol tolerance.

I very rarely drink so one large bottle would probably put me in hospital. But there are so many people getting paralytically drunk every single weekend and ending up with having their stomachs pumped in hospital, the doctors have probably got it down to a tea in terms of keeping people alive that have overdosed.

Sucks man. Hope it gets better for you soon.

It's pretty damn difficult to die from alcohol poisoning tbh... you'd have to drink 2 or 3 large bottles of liqour quickly and even then there is no guarantee. Depends on your alcohol tolerance.

I very rarely drink so one large bottle would probably put me in hospital. But there are so many people getting paralytically drunk every single weekend and ending up with having their stomachs pumped in hospital, the doctors have probably got it down to a tea in terms of keeping people alive that have overdosed.
That was me being dramatic with a hint of sarcasm. The last time I got close after my dad died I passed out before I could drink anymore so I figure it'd just be a repeat. Here's a tl;dr version of what's been going on for the people who care or don't care.

Gf's dad passed away
My son's grandparents split up after 25 years and are leaving Texas, Ezio didn't take it well.
Gfs ex husband causing a fuss over their son, I have to deal with it because she's been slumped on the couch.
Grand I spent on drums? 2 weeks later still haven't played. I never recieved all of my order.
Bought Mario Odyssey to help relieve some stress, Switch won't turn on. *Shrug* I have no clue wtf is wrong with it.
Upstairs central air system decided to die randomly. Electric and HVAC company tossing me back and forth on warranty claim. (It's an electrical issue, proven by HVAC company)
House is a total disaster with her being a couch potato the past two weeks. I mean like flies inside disaster. I've been trying to clean but my time is stretched real thin because I've been handling everything.
My car is on it's last leg, friend that was supposed to come down next week to help me work on it canceled (this was planned for months btw).
My Colorado trip has been canceled, and I found out the two weeks the plant shuts down for Christmas we still have to work those weekends. (Meaning I ditched Quakecon for nothing)
My PC decided two days ago to go on the fritz, and one of my Titan X Maxwell cards is showing VRAM artifacts in my render rig.
For a third Christmas in a row it's looking like I'll be broke as **** since I have to cover this month's daycare (gf out of work two weeks can't afford it). I say this preemptively because I have a feeling I'll be ubering two weeks next month or getting a rental.
The company that bought my loan for my house is trying to screw me already within 4 months.
Last but definitely not least, my kid being a bratty kid has started saying he'd rather be with his mom (real mom) when he gets mad. This is normal and has happened before but definitely doesn't make the situation any better. All of this in a 2 week span plus more I didn't list off.

Edit: Financially, I'm not technically broke but my cushion has been for property taxes for next year. Expected 6 grand, I got 3 bills instead of two. School district spans 3 counties so that got upped to 9 grand. I have 7 set aside, and will probably need to dip into that for some sort of vehicle situation. I was also putting aside to finish my bachelors. Doesn't look like that'll happen now. This technically should go on escrow, but I didn't want to raise my mortgage in case something happened to my job so I was going to pay my property taxes outright.

Last edited:
I thought I had it bad PP ..

I'm gonna be skint until the end of January what is my own fault and I've been told to get lost by Family and pick my self up.

For the last several months I have had a constant leach on my case sponging and just last week I told him their would be no more. I'm genuinely paranoid as **** what he could do and he is capable of trying to do to me in regards to revenge.

Hes a very jealous spiteful greedy and selfish person but its taken me 12 months to wise up too him and thats no joke.

Constantly one thing after another. Taking advantage were money is concerned. If he does something for you, then it will work out in his favour in the long run. Does nothing for nothing for nobody for nothing.

I gave my self a good talking too about him and its left me pissed and angry but I'm also paranoid as hell because hes a very jealous persona who is capable of following threw on his jealousy.

Hes all ready threatened me this person in question to mention certain things to family what will cause hell on. He like the best of the best. A nice house. Likes his bills paid. Like his holidays. Likes money in the bank. Like his drugs. Cigarettes. Baring in mind cigarettes cost £7.50 p + per pack.

Not interested in anyone unless hes gaining from it.

I've regularly transferred money to his account what I have borrowd off him but their a reason for it. If I transfer money to his account he will need things paying such as Direct Debits or Bill Payments. Everything I have borrowed off him has been paid back but if he lends money then theirs a reason why hes lending it. Say if I owe him a £10, then its can I have this and I will forget the £10 .. Something for nothing.

Situations were. He'll say, so are we in agreement. Basically banging you too rights. Then if it doesnt work out in his favour theirs hell on such as arguments and in fighting becasue he doesn't like doing without.

It took me a long time too realise how manipulative he is and ever since getting to know him well I've learned a lot from him about how people can be but in fact hes a down and out. Takes drugs, every now again when hes broke ; sells the odd 20 bag, never a bean to his name, likes to party and the best of the best. Like the presents under the tree at Christmas. Food cupboards full.

The guys just a user who cant hold down a job and takes drugs.

Really angry towards him but now hes getting told too **** off.

With the house loan looming I spent quite a few hours working on my finance website again and redid my budget at the same time to incorporate the new costs (utilities mainly), can't wait to find out what hidden costs I've overlooked -_- :p

The company that bought my loan for my house is trying to screw me already within 4 months.

By company that bought the loan, do you mean like a debt collection agency? What are they trying to do?

With the house loan looming I spent quite a few hours working on my finance website again and redid my budget at the same time to incorporate the new costs (utilities mainly), can't wait to find out what hidden costs I've overlooked -_- :p

By company that bought the loan, do you mean like a debt collection agency? What are they trying to do?
Idk about anywhere else, but here it's common for your original lender to sell your loan to another company a few months after your house purchase. It's kind of like a ****ty "mediation" thing where the first company does all the hard work then the next company comes in and just takes your money. This is why a lot of people refinance their house here to move to another company that won't treat you like ***.

I have paid what I owe each month and for October they tacked on another 1600ish like I missed a month. Each month after that has had a late fee attached for no reason. When I try to get in contact with them I'm on hold with the BS "our queues are high" ****. The only thing I haven't done so far is try to source an HQ number which I'm doing next week after I tackle my car.

Back
Top Bottom