Potentially the longest thread in history...

I need to say something about this.

First of all I will just start by saying...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm watching a program, get this; about Ladies . So this program about the lady within of the feminine opposite sex and I'm sitting hear like OMG like WTF .

So these rich bored house wives who have good looks rite. Being pure bloods. Pure bloods I mean you never see a rich house wife of London or NY or some upper class "Lady" rite with a down and out being the average working class 90 % of the global population.

But the thing is rite they love the glammor, they love the money, they love spending £100.000 decorating their appartments for Christmas. Come on lets be honest their just animals like the rest of us. I'm talking about Sex. Gonna get straight to the point on it. 6 Month with out an orgasm and they'd be climbing the walls. Lady. HaHaHaHa. My Arse man. Well aye.

They love the as much as most women. "Oh Darling, please pass me the strawburrys and clotted cream..

HaHaHaHa.. You should see this program I mean wow man. Its amazing what money can do.

made a trade with /u/carnageX on reddit recently, made me remember this forum haha.

i thought his username was familiar but couldn't be sure until i saw his heatware.

made a trade with /u/carnageX on reddit recently, made me remember this forum haha.

i thought his username was familiar but couldn't be sure until i saw his heatware.

Oh ****, that WAS you lmao. I kinda wondered when you sent me your email and then all of the sudden saw you posting here. Small world eh?

Sheesh..didn't even get a discount either...guess I'll just have to pull out the 'ol banhammer... :p

Oh ****, that WAS you lmao. I kinda wondered when you sent me your email and then all of the sudden saw you posting here. Small world eh?

Sheesh..didn't even get a discount either...guess I'll just have to pull out the 'ol banhammer... :p

like i said, didn't put the 2 and 2 together until i saw your heatware. :p
Been a while, mate. Good to see you.
Thanks!
Hi MOM! Hi DAD!

I just love ripping my Xbox outta the entertainment center in the bedroom to play with people only for them to get off. Don't message me to play if you only got 15 minutes you damn cucks.

Oh boy, I'll be treated horribly. I'm an American :tongue:

Nah you'll be fine ;) quite a few Americans in London. As long as don't come across as super religious (technically UK is a Christian country.. but yeah... not really, I don't know anyone who actively practices). Or extremist views like anti-gay, anti-abortion. From what I can tell the UK is generally more liberal/progressive with it's world views. Though I think states like California are pretty much the same ?

If you walk into a bar and say "Hi! I go to church every Sunday, I hate gays and abortion should be illegal" yeah that might not go down too well. But at the same time British people are subdued so they'll just turn away from you and mumble passive aggressive words at you. But you may get some loudmouth London cockney prick who might just punch you in the face. :lol:

My energy levels are unreal tonight and my paranoia has just blown rite up.

Just sent an e mail to my BB Provider and man my heads spinning.

Really feel ill tonight.

Have been working on so many projects lately... from a small youtube project to setting up a DC for my network now that I have so many devices that it's actually easier to have a DC... BLEH

Back
Top Bottom