Potentially the longest thread in history...

Classic side effect of being depressed is that you stop caring about everything. Which can be a good thing in the long run, in the sense of realizing that you probably placed importance on really unimportant crap in the past, but in a more immediate sense it can mean you forget what's "socially acceptable" and tend to be brutally honest with everyone (including yourself) which people can find very confronting/uncomfortable or even funny/pitiable tbh depending on their mindset. Not saying that it's right, just saying it's reality unfortunately. A lot of people, especially in management, are spectacularly **** people :p

I will also say though that if you're down low, you tend to read everything with a very negative bias. Sometimes looking back on things, you realise that the emphasis/importance/interpretation you were placing on something could completely be missed by someone else, leading to you misinterpreting their reaction as callous/careless/etc. I dunno the specifics of your situation, just saying watch out for reacting from a depressed mindset.
I can confirm this 100% because it's 100% me and what I deal with on a daily basis.

Well I did a message trace on my boss :p He's received and replied to several emails since the one I sent him, it doesn't take that long to think of a response.

So yeah he's ignored me hoping the problem will disappear. Well it won't, so now i'll make a decision without his input.

Pretty much the reason I don't get Asus components.
The reason I tell people not to get Asus components. CS is key if you have an issue and can't rely on the net because nobody owns your board. Hell, not even many reviews but my situation is unique anyways. If they won't trade the board for an X99 then I'll just send it back.

Really not sure if I should sign up to face book after all these years being away. I don't know what to do.

Really wish I had not of done that. Man that was hard.

Basically I have been away from FB for years and all the lads and lasses I knew and used to knock about with are still on their. Was looking threw Photos and status updates and it was a lot harder than I though that rite their.. They all have kids and GF's and are Married. Man why the **** did I do that. I have been on my bill most of my life but their have been reconnection with friends when I was looking threw their friends lists as about the time their were fall outs. Hears me sitting hear no abso no ****er and not one of them has got in touch to reconnect. Man I feel like ****.

Back
Top Bottom