Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

It has been quiet here, THAT was our first snowfall this year LOL UMMM YUP I'm keeping my 4 wheel drive truck for a LONG time.

Reminds me of last winter...

Today I half-way finished my aquarium build... Hope my poor Pleco cheers up, he really didn't like the transfer to his new home, couldn't properly acclimate the poor ******* because of how aggressive he was and because I had very limited room in the bucket holding the others... I did have the water temperature matched at least, so hopefully in a few days he picks up. Bala Sharks are loving the new home, big one has a torn fin now, but they are both swimming around and the colors on them are very nice now. The pictus, well, not sure what he's upto, ******* tends to hide. Ended up going full on fake plants and moving what's left of my one live plant that has somehow rooted to the fake tree log, would love to get live plants, but pleco rapes them. Hopefully I can afford a nice piece of large drift wood to put into the tank soon, as well as finish the stand in the morning, needs more supports...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C86erD0z1FQ

Last edited:

Going to get some snow around this part of the country too
Winter Storm Warning in effect until Monday, 6:00 AM EST. Source: U.S. National Weather Service

...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM EST MONDAY...

HAZARDOUS WEATHER...

* SNOW HAS DEVELOPED AND WILL CONTINUE THROUGH TONIGHT. SNOW MAY
BE HEAVY AT TIMES THIS AFTEROON AND EVENING.

* TOTAL SNOWFALL OF 8 TO 14 INCHES EXPECTED BY MONDAY MORNING.
HIGHEST AMOUNTS WILL OCCUR FROM SOUTH HAVEN TO JACKSON WHERE A
FOOT OR MORE OF SNOW IS POSSIBLE.

* NORTHEAST WINDS WILL INCREASE TONIGHT CREATING BLOWING AND
DRIFTING CONDITIONS.

IMPACTS...

* VERY HAZARDOUS TRAVEL WITH SNOW COVERED ROADS

* EVENT DELAYS AND CLOSURES

* BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW MAY REDUCE VISIBILITIES TO A FEW
CAR LENGTHS AT TIMES...RESULTING IN SOME ACCIDENTS AND
SLIDEOFFS

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

* THE MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION REMINDS MOTORISTS
TO ADJUST SPEEDS BASED ON THE CONDITIONS... AND TO TAKE IT
SLOW IN ICE AND SNOW.

The dreams you get after playing FFX for 12 hours straight...
Man they were crazy weird!!!
We started around 4 pm and slept at 5am. I couldn't play anything, I was too distracted watching her play and played a little bit myself!

So I thought of something just now and not sure why most PC budget oriented people/gamers don't utilize this. If you're building a budget gaming PC odds have it you'll want to use a mic to chat to people, and odds have it after building your PC your budget is gone for other peripherals like a headset. Why don't people just buy one of these? Odds have it you have a smartphone, and 90% of people with a smartphone have a 4 pole earbud headset. Can use that in the meantime.
I use an Antlion Modmic

So it took Alesis almost a year straight to send me a new drum module. They apparently weren't going to fix the old one and sent me a new one in. ****ing ridiculous. No calls, no confirmation, nothing. I had honestly forgot about the damn thing.

Ack!!!
even more predicted...
* TOTAL SNOWFALL OF 10 TO 16 INCHES EXPECTED BY MONDAY MORNING.
HIGHEST AMOUNTS WILL OCCUR FROM SOUTH HAVEN TO JACKSON.
Schools have already stated that they will be closed tomorrow

Last edited:
I'm selling a Brand new OnePlus One 64GB for $350, it comes with the #1 rated Tempered Glass screen protector on it.
I had bought this for my brother but he wanted to stay with his iPhone instead.
I opened the box to put the screen protector on.
pm me if interested

So I managed to bag an absolute bargain and get my self an AMD Duel Core Turon with 4 GB of DDR2 Memory and an ATI\AMD Dedicated GPU, 250Gb SATA HDD, DVD RW and 17 1\2" Screen Laptop for £45. That works out at 67.88 Dollars exactly on the exchange rate as of posting this. Including Battery and Charger, fully working and Bootable and now running Mint with SETI@Home.

Back
Top Bottom