Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

So I got my laptop back from my younger sister since she said it stopped working (cpu fan would fail on startup)
First of all the laptop was FILTHY when I got.
Fixed the cpu fan, luckily there was an easy fix for it.
So I started doing windows updates, cleaning up stuff, updating other software.
Rebooted...and now...bsod
Can't even get to safe mode.
Trying a system restore (which I usually never do)
I'm really hoping I get in cos I need to recover her files (I can do it with my hdd dock) However her dropbox is all logged in and I was going to throw all that in there.
Ugh
bsod is ox7b

NYE was fun.
Went to Red Lobster with the whole family then Dave and Busters after (It's like a Chucky Cheese but for adults, it was half off all games.
Parents wanted to leave right away but we convinced them to stay.
It was so much fun watching them play the games, what a great night.
Something different from going downtown, this was more relaxing, safe and I still had a lot of fun

Re: Today I have...

So I got my laptop back from my younger sister since she said it stopped working (cpu fan would fail on startup)
First of all the laptop was FILTHY when I got.
Fixed the cpu fan, luckily there was an easy fix for it.
So I started doing windows updates, cleaning up stuff, updating other software.
Rebooted...and now...bsod
Can't even get to safe mode.
Trying a system restore (which I usually never do)
I'm really hoping I get in cos I need to recover her files (I can do it with my hdd dock) However her dropbox is all logged in and I was going to throw all that in there.
Ugh
bsod is ox7b

NYE was fun.
Went to Red Lobster with the whole family then Dave and Busters after (It's like a Chucky Cheese but for adults, it was half off all games.
Parents wanted to leave right away but we convinced them to stay.
It was so much fun watching them play the games, what a great night.
Something different from going downtown, this was more relaxing, safe and I still had a lot of fun
Bug Check 0x7B: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE (Windows Debuggers)

Run a chkdsk on the drive (after backing up files).

Nearly all of Osiris's posts were him just reposting news articles and ****.

Was still useful :p.

Yea, that's one thing I hate about the US right now. The "movements" are so ****ing ridiculous. Oh let's try and prevent autism even though it's scientifically proven vaccines don't cause it and give our kid a deadly disease anyways!! Then they blame it on the government, or lack of medical care, or whatever they so desire. No *******, it's your fault for being ****ing stupid and you need to end your life now to rid us of your diluted gene pool.

^^ Pretty much exactly my thoughts.

Really funny when they try and say "there's all this stuff in vaccines that can hurt you like mercury and formaldehyde!" and yet there's more mercury in your body than in the vaccine...and they don't understand that it's a different kind of mercury entirely...eating fish will give you more bad mercury than a vaccine will. Same with formaldehyde.

26 days until GTAV PC. Have got the week off work. Will be sat at PC in boxers with beer and pizza every day. Mmmmmmmm.

Back
Top Bottom