Potentially the longest thread in history...

I am a proud Tennessean and not ashamed to let it be known. Here are a couple of links to help others better understand why, as well as to enlighten you all a bit about my home state. It is an awesome place to live.

23 Things You Need To Know About Tennessee Before You Move There - Movoto

I live ~30 miles from Chattanooga and can vouch for these. I don't care that much for downtown Chattanooga, though, but that is personal preference.
30 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With Chattanooga - Movoto

Another factoid that is not included in either of these is the fact that McKee Baking is headquartered in Collegedale which is just outside Chattanooga. Maybe most are more familiar with Little Debbie snack cakes? That's McKee. I got to work there for a bit once upon a time.

The Samsung Galaxy Alpha could have been Samsungs next great phone... But they ruined it.

The Samsung Galaxy Alpha could have been Samsungs next great phone... But they ruined it.

I decided to abandon Samsung when they pushed out Knox/the newer non-unlockable bootloader to VZW/Sprint phones.

Back to my first love, HTC :D.

LG VX3300 -> LG Chocolate 3 (flip version, not crappy slider) -> Samsung Omnia -> HTC Droid Incredible -> HTC Rezound -> Samsung GNexus -> Samsung GS3 -> HTC One M7

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom