Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I still haven't even bought a lotto ticket, or even a scratch ticket :lol:.

I haven't got a problem with the lottery, as here at least it's fair and a single ticket a week is harmless, but it's when you see people spending serious money on them is where it get's problematic.

I don't know what it's like in betting shops where you live but in the UK we have card and roulette machines with a pritty loose limit and plenty of them in deprived areas. Often payday lenders have places nextdoor to them or within a few hundred meters, and it's predatory **** like that makes my blood boil.

Your right I should have qualified that last statement with, "If it's consistent and growing in severity" we can all sleep badly etc.

PP can I just ask is this a Disk repair or a removal and fuze? Neither option is pleasant but a fuze is just ****ing horrible and if that the case I really feel fro you mate.

There is an experimental procedure I'm waiting to have done where they inject stuff (I say stuff because they haven't figured out what's best yet) into the nucleus. My discs aren't completely gone yet but I'm almost to the point of rubbing because my teen self was a complete **** tard. If I continue to take it easy I will easily last until I have the cash/insurance to afford the procedure and when they figure out what material is best. This is just an injection/repair procedure as I'm not rubbing bone yet.

The Meme that keep's on Giving Pvt, Joker.

full-metal-jacket_stanley-kubrick_084-1.jpg

We have the whole thing on tape joker :p.

Sometimes I would rather not be given a tracking number for a package. That way I couldn't check its status every time I am in front of my computer. Checking it won't get it here any faster and just makes me more anxious.

There is an experimental procedure I'm waiting to have done where they inject stuff (I say stuff because they haven't figured out what's best yet) into the nucleus. My discs aren't completely gone yet but I'm almost to the point of rubbing because my teen self was a complete **** tard. If I continue to take it easy I will easily last until I have the cash/insurance to afford the procedure and when they figure out what material is best. This is just an injection/repair procedure as I'm not rubbing bone yet.

Is this that one involving disoveable bio-plastics? If it is I know a few people who have had some of the early treatments and it works maybe it's not 100% return to normal it's in the 95% range.

Either way I wish you luck dude.

Sometimes I would rather not be given a tracking number for a package. That way I couldn't check its status every time I am in front of my computer. Checking it won't get it here any faster and just makes me more anxious.

This seems appropriate:

online_package_tracking.png

Yup that's it. I know it's not 100% but anything over 50% would make me feel a whole lot better after doing any physical labor. I know working in the glass factory probably hurt me even further and I even wore a back brace.

When I worked in the gas station about 4 years ago I used to watch tons of idiots pour hundreds of dollars into lotto every day.

As I said when it becomes a problem, that's when I have a issue with it but for the individual in question no as a whole. Scratch cards are bad though, instant gratification things fun once in a while but if your dropping a few hundred at a time on them then it's just sad and you need help.

Edit: Chase beat me to it.

There is a XKCD for that, but in the UK DPD have this live track thing where when it's on the local van they show you the drivers location and yours and the ETA and no matter how many times you refresh the page he is still 47 min away.

Yup that's it. I know it's not 100% but anything over 50% would make me feel a whole lot better after doing any physical labor. I know working in the glass factory probably hurt me even further and I even wore a back brace.

Then I seriously hope you get it then, one guy I was in school with had the operation and he say's it's the best thing that ever happened to him after the healing period he could go an play with his kids, move around better, and just wake up without back pain he is in hog's heven.

Back
Top Bottom