Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Firstly, I'm so tired of having those *******s inside my apartment, I honestly don't know if I even want them to fix it at this point. Secondly, I've already spent my own money and fixed one of the doorknobs and I'll probably do it with the rest...and then take my ****ing doorknobs with me when I leave. The point is I shouldn't have to pay for this or have to get the idiots back in.

Yeah, I know, problem is moving isn't that easy. I have to find work first, and I've been doing that for a while. I've applied to at least 5 positions in CT through United Health since I had a reference for the tech support analyst positions. It's not that easy to move because I'm in an area that already has a low cost of living on average, and I need money to move. I'm pretty much stuck here until I can not only find a job, but one that pays enough to warrant me moving anywhere.

Problem is I don't have the time/money/energy for any kind of legal crap. I'm going to be looking up what I can do without going to court, but ugh. Pretty sure VA is one of those states.

I actually live in VA, but I'm going to be looking into it. I just needed to vent. Just got a notice that says Monday is the LAST time they will be coming into my house for anything without me asking them to...I don't think I'll hold my breath though...
I think out of all people here, I'm the one to understand them feels lol.

Firstly, I'm so tired of having those *******s inside my apartment, I honestly don't know if I even want them to fix it at this point. Secondly, I've already spent my own money and fixed one of the doorknobs and I'll probably do it with the rest...and then take my ****ing doorknobs with me when I leave. The point is I shouldn't have to pay for this or have to get the idiots back in.

You know whats best for you so do what you need to do.
I will say this if you do move later on, you might want to make sure that you are not liable to fix the door or what not.
Make sure you document whats going on now just in case the problem comes back to haunt you again.

I've been through these similiar issues too many times over the past 4 years and in the end its no laughing matter for either party. :|

Good luck Hikari.

Sorry to hear that, PP. If you need to talk, you can always PM me.

Today I got on TF for the first time since June 25th! It's been a long, busy summer. What's everyone been up to?

Thanks, I think I'm doing better already. My sister bought us a toddler bed to replace the crib so I've been cleaning that up getting my mind off things while sipping on some Johnnie Black.

Today I listed my monitors and my server on Craigslist... and got an offer tonight. And now I'm seriously contemplating buying one of those Sekei 4K monitors.

Or another good monitor... 2560x1440 or above in resolution :tongue: Any suggestions?

EDIT: Or even a large 1080p display. like.. 40" or something

Last edited:
Eurgh.

"Europe is such an important market to us"
"PlayStation is the most popular console across nearly all of europe"

So because of all that, we launch the PS4 two weeks later for you guys, and launch it first in the country where the 360 is a much bigger success.

:Deskflip:

So today I started an experiment. I disabled all but one core and left HT on to see if it screws with my day to day tasks. After I'm done eating dinner I will take the BeastX kit out and plop in 8GB for dual channel. I'm not testing gaming, only see how a single Sandy core with enough RAM to not need the pagefile will affect any daily tasks I might do (since I have an SSD a pagefile can't be used).
In theory, this should give me the basic idea if a SB or IB Celeron really is good enough for mom and pops.

Edit: Oh and I purposely turned a bunch of stuff on too. So I have 4.19GB of RAM being eaten up right now.

Last edited:
I just started playing BF3 again now that loads of my friends have PC's and got it. Got 2 598m headshots in a row. Pretty damn proud of that, anyone beat 598 so far?

Back
Top Bottom