Potentially the longest thread in history...

There are two sides, which one?

'dude you seriously need to get off your damn computer and go find you some pink taco asap -damn nerd who gives a **** which is more powerful pc or a console in the end its all about entertainment sure i can go spend thousands of dollars on a high end pc that dominates all or i can spend a few hundred on a console to play some cool games i think i'll go the cheaper route for the same results'

You can just tell this guy is intelligent.

Re: Today I have...

Today I have been listening to my new Audio Technica ATH M50s and I absolutely love them.

Nice. They are good headphones. They won't sound there best until a 50+ hours in.

Today my new monitor turned up! I've not configured the color settings much yet. Just turned the brightness down to 35% and contrast to 75%. There are three common flaws with this screen - dead pixels, old panel version, and white glow in corners. Mine has the latter, unfortunately. But I prefer that over the other two. It means in very dark scenes you can see a white hazey glow coming from the bottom left corner - similar to edge bleed, except it extends a good 8 inches out from the corner. It's a little annoying, but not worth sending it back over.

Overall, i'm super happy with it. Thing is awesome ! takes your breath away when you jump into a game for the first time in the super wide format giving you a wider FOV than usual. My iTunes movies have no black bars top and bottom now either :) The only downside is my two TN monitors look really ****ty in comparison, I can't believe I thought they looked fine. Now this is next time it's so obvious how ****ed up the colors are :omg:

The effect is more dramatic in person. For some reason the 22" TN panels look not to different in size. The new 29" looks way bigger than them in person.

Attachments

• 20130524_191125_HDR.jpg
    20130524_191125_HDR.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20130524_191145_HDR.jpg
    20130524_191145_HDR.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
'dude you seriously need to get off your damn computer and go find you some pink taco asap -damn nerd who gives a **** which is more powerful pc or a console in the end its all about entertainment sure i can go spend thousands of dollars on a high end pc that dominates all or i can spend a few hundred on a console to play some cool games i think i'll go the cheaper route for the same results'

You can just tell this guy is intelligent.

Ahaha at first I thought that was you typing then I got in the middle and was like ohhhh that makes more sense.

Back
Top Bottom