Potentially the longest thread in history...

/rant
So sick and tired of seeing ignorant young fools giving this nation a worse reputation than it already has because they support the Occupy Movement and will not see it any other way.

/rant

Biology had to of been the most worthless class ive ever heard of as 100% of my class could care less about it and will 99% likely never to use it again
so why not make that an optional class????

Biology IS an optional class... You have to choose from the three sciences... remember? Chemestry, Physics & Biology... and im guessing most people here took physics... Why were u in biology!? Are u in the wrong forum? this is for techies not doctors! XD

As for why they dont teach us about tax...well thats not difficult... the more we know... the less we have to pay... thats how it works...

/rant
So sick and tired of seeing ignorant young fools giving this nation a worse reputation than it already has because they support the Occupy Movement and will not see it any other way.

/rant

Occupy Movement ?

I wasn't aware the US had a bad reputation anyway. No one is really interested in the US, just like i am sure the US and its citizens is not interested in the rest of the world :p

There is enough bad crap going on in most peoples own country to have any time to begin to take interest in others, unfortunately.

It hasn't been very widely reported outside of the US. I've only heard passing mentions of it. Plus one article on.. Ars Technica, I think. And a guy in my course who uses 'we are the 1%' as a punchline.

Back
Top Bottom