Potentially the longest thread in history...

****, what did you do?

I finally got a Go Pro btw, saw your mount :p. I have a Leatt, tbh riding MX once you wear it for a while you don't even notice it's there.

I was riding down a trail called super highway which is a steep straight rock garden with tables. The second table is garbage and put my weight over the front tire so when I hit the transition the bike just stopped and I flew into the rocks. helmet shipped/cracked on impact and hit my shoulder breaking my clavicle. Walked out off the trail (1.5 miles) to the pavement and rode the mile back and then chilled the rest of the day thinking it was just a pulled muscle. yesturday (the 2nd) it was hurting worse so I went and had it x-rayed. Sure enough broken. Its the end of the season though and I should be healed by snowboarding season (my main sport). Before NW cup starts next year though I will definitely be purchasing a Leatt to go with the new brain bucket.

I don't have a leatt now because frankly I was just starting out and didn't expect to improve as much as I did in a single season. Getting a full DH rig (And keeping my current for all mountain xc) because I got some local sponsors that want me to travel to compete next summer

How do you like the gopro man? I LOVE mine and have tons of videos on youtube vimeo and pinkbike.com

That sucks man, at least you didn't do it in the beginning of summer and screw the whole season.

I actually haven't used it yet, I got it on Sunday :p.

Well i will probably get the Go Pro HD too if the new iPhone looks junk.

30minutes away from the press conference and even the the words "iPhone 4S" and pics have leaked on Apples website. So i guess that's that over and done with, no fancy new IP5 design. Now they are going to have to wow me with some secret iPhone4S features, either software or hardware.

Wow, apple can drag out an announcement with irrelevant starts no one really cares about.

Edit: looks like iOS is finally getting tabbed browsing, something honeycomb launched with.

Edit2: The iPhone 4s is just a iPhone 4 with a A5 SoC. Hard to believe it took them more than a year to come up with that.

It looked so..****

But then they had to show an awesome camera didn't they. That was always going to be my weak spot. **** YOU APPLE !

edit:

Okay this siri tech is some sexy stuff.

It looked so..****

But then they had to show an awesome camera didn't they. That was always going to be my weak spot. **** YOU APPLE !

Buy a Galaxy S2 then, it has a great camera as well and the time to take a picture Apple gave is an outright lie.

Back
Top Bottom