Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

If it's anything like the US one....then drive like a grandma. Double look in all of your mirrors (while turning, changing lanes, coming out of the parking lot), break easy (as in don't make it do that slight lurch forward from stopping slightly to fast), drive exactly on the speed limit, no rolling stops at stop signs, take your sweet *** time doing your parallel parking. I passed with perfect marks by doing this even though it was raining, I couldn't see out of my back window or mirrors, and barely tapped the sign you look for when parallel parking.

Today, I've been trying to get my 360 working (today only having lasted 1 hour 20 mins so far - been doing this for 20 mins). It crashed, and the power button wouldn't turn it off. So, I unplugged it, turned it back on. Controllers wouldn't connect and it couldn't connect to XBL. Rebooted a couple of times, no joy, so I turned it off, unplugged it and tried turning it on to power cycle it. Plugged it back in, turned it on and it connected to XBL fine. Controllers wouldn't connect still. Rebooted, controllers now connect. Oh, but my headset won't work. Reboot, now it works, very sketchily anyway. The main issue now is that if a controller turns off, it won't connect again until I reboot the system.

Stay calm and build up a repore with the examiner if possible. Just remember your instructor would not of put you forward unless you had successfully mastered the skills.

My instructor was surprised when I passed as he told me he honestly thought I would fail lol.

Back
Top Bottom