Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

wow you must be in good shape then ;) lol.

me I've slacked off since I am going through alot emotionally. plus I'm so busy with family stuff.

been on the road alot too.

nice. imma go workout more when I feel better and try to get over my chemical dependance on pepsi. must be I need more phosphoric acid since my nutritionist told me that. she found some solutions so I am happy.

I used to be fit, recently I've started getting more sluggish. I'm not fat or anything, but my aerobic fitness is out the window. I need to fix that up :p Gotta be able to outrun Saxon if I ever accidentally knock over his beer. Or drink it. By accident.

On the topic of working out, came home today after a really hot day, played some games, then took a 45 min run, regretted it after as it was really hot, and had a major headache/migrain. Then spent 2 hours working out. Recently i have started working out again. I had stopped there for about 7 months. Lost pretty much all the muscle i had built up and was starting to gain weight. I was no where near fat, i actually cant get fat because im hypoglycemic, but a little bit of fat on the stomach is annoying. About 2 weeks of working out has reduced that by about half. The last half seems to be taking longer, but i'll get at it soon enough.

I always thought I was hypoglycemic but my blood sugar level tests normal. Is it more than just blood sugar though?

^i don't know exactly my version of it is but i have extremely low blood pressure because of my low heart rate. I have a heart rate of 69 BPM. Which most likely caused my hypoglycemia. Basically i have toeat regularly, if i don't eat every 3-3/5 hours i will get dizzy, weak, shaky, sweaty, have trouble speaking. After about 8 hours i will pass out, and hallucinate. Unfortunately the hallucinations can happen even after the 3 hours part, it all depends, but they are most likely to happen after 8. But this all depends on my levels. If i have an excess of what i need then i can last much longer, sometimes not even see those symptoms. Not fun having that happen to you though im telling ya. Got stranded in winter after we sunk two snowmobile in a lake. We were following a trail where someone else had gone earlier in the season, and that spot was no longer safe, luckily it was only about 5 feet deep.I was with my dad at the time, we went out to do a 7 hour trail for a day.

Wow, the 24 series finale was epic. I'm sad to see the show end but at least it went out on a high note.

It seems like Taylor should have went ahead and pardoned Jack at the end since the backlash from doing that would have been the least of her concerns at that point. I never really liked Taylor before this episode but the way things ended changed my opinion of her.

I think it was kind of fitting that Logan attempted to commit suicide when his involvement was about to go public. A cowards death is all he deserved.

I haven't watched that show, but did the story hint off any idea about a Spin off or something?

Well idk when the last time i actually got sleep was. Since yesterday i sold my drumset and drove about 2 hours looking for a decent camper for us to live in. So far everything has been looking good in pictures only to find out those pics are like 2-3 years old if not older and the place is trashed out bad. Once i pull i start thinking, i wouldnt pay 200 for this. There is nothing in the middle on Craigs so far. Its either real nice and expensive or cheap and trashed way out.

don't rely on online listings. you will find a rare item where the people are too old to list online.

so just get a paper and look around. I often found CL had junk or expensive items and not much in between.

the idea of CL is that they target cheap college students or rich older people.

I live in Liverpool England but I am on a long term deployment in Munich Germany so I am experiencing some of the finest alcohol in the world on a regular basis :p.

I just got a funny image in my head of you trying to speak to a german barmen in there native language with some pure scouse accent.. :p

Back
Top Bottom