Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I checked to see how much auto insurance would be if I was to get like a 10 year old used car

$300/month

****..I love being a 19 year old male...

That's a little ridiculous...my insurance has never been that high, even when I got on my own plan. Most expensive my insurance in WV was around 100 bucks a month.

Is this a car you're paying for outright? Or are you taking out a loan? Because if you can nab the money outright, whether it's on a credit card or whatever, you won't need collision.

BACK ON TOPIC.

Today I have a desperate need to go back to sleep. But instead, today I am going to attempt to install OSX 10.4 on an old G3 iBook for my boss. No more 9.1...

^^^ that was for like a $1000-3000 10 year old used car that was going to paid right up front :| even putting me on my dad's insurance will be like $230/month lol. I hate this state :| Both geico and progressive so it's not like a website glitch or anything. Maybe I should call them up and ask about it...because everyone I talk to says theirs is around $100ish so I don't see why mine is coming out to be so expensive :(

What i've done today: well....so far I've typed up 2 pages for a 8 page research paper that's due tomorrow. Studied for a music appreciation exam that I'm having in like an hour. If I get anything else done today I'll be amazed lol

It's because you have collision on there, it's ridiculously expensive. Collision is only necessary when you owe money to a bank...or if the car is worth anything. Here, useful bit of info:

Covers damage to your car when your car hits, or is hit by, another vehicle, or other object. Pays to fix your vehicle less the deductible you choose. To keep your premiums low, select as large a deductible as you feel comfortable paying out of pocket. For older cars, consider dropping this coverage, since coverage is normally limited to the cash value of your car. Coverage is limited to the terms and conditions contained in the policy. This is not required by a state, but if you have a loan or a lease then the lien holder will require it.

actually it didn't have collision..with collision it's closer to $500 lol. I'm not joking dude..it's screwed up :|

vfgswj.png

Only thing I can make cheaper is the under-insured thing which takes off $27/month..but still be $200/month with progressive lol

EDIT:

also to be on topic : so far I've changed college/majors over to the college of science, chemistry major. Worked some more on research paper. Also turned in some paper work for financial aid for the summer semester :| Really looking forward to the weekend at this point

Today, I cleaned my house... Doesn't seem like it should be a big accomplishment, but I've had friends/family over for the past week, and nothing got done. I also got my new substage for my car prepped for installation. (WOOOOO!!!) Now I just need to figure out where I put my amp at.

Back
Top Bottom