Potentially the longest thread in history...

I took the ACT as well, I think it is more math/science oriented.

But the main difference is the way they grade them. With the SAT, they penalize for guessing, but if you leave it blank it doesn't hurt or help you. The ACT, on the other hand, penalizes for leaving answers blank, but wrong guesses are not counted against, nor for your score.

Excellent.. my two best subjects too :)

I'll take the ACT next time....

what's wrong with the navy? i mean i never said i was going to do it but just wanted another opnion.

Air Force has the highest standard of living and shorter deployments....i believe you can make rank faster as well.

Do your research...you may end up wanting to do something else.

Also consider what you want to do after your time is up. The Navy has nukes (nuclear engineers) and no one else does... nukes are actively recruited by NASA and TVA even before they finish their time. not to mention the security clearances you get to take with you. Hard to qualify for nuke, only about 2-3% score high enough for it.

Why not? It all depends on what your career field is and if they need you. If you are involved in aircraft maintenance and you are really good at it you could probably get a job a Dryden. They are always looking for engineers, and of course test pilots.

There are secrets within lies, answers within riddles. Lay off the ACS, you betcha Galen. Open your mind and hear what your heart wants to deny. End of line.

Want another?

A closed system lacks the ability to renew itself knowledge alone is a poor primer...

Back
Top Bottom