Potentially the longest thread in history...

:lol:

Halfway through my first day at work. Omfg, I have absolutely no idea what im doing. This senior guy is mentoring me but honestly im confused as **** and its way way way way over my head. :lol: :lol

Par for the course for first-day stuff, IMO. Always feels overwhelming - you'll get into the swing of things.

I'm on both sides of the fence, because I honestly don't blame him for whining about hours of useless bull**** that is only mandatory because 1 or 2 people ****ed up making HR go all crazy. My boss had a mandatory ethics training class he had to take and tossed it on our VTC area. **** was so ridiculous.

Newly announced Lotus Evija - holy **** what a car.

Electric, 4WD, 2000hp.

0 - 186mph in < 9s. WEPT.

maxresdefault.jpg

Lotus_Evija_Front_Three_Quarter.0.jpg

I'm close to selling my PC :annoyed:

U0Y90On.png

That is the extent of my game playing over 2 weeks. And those are two games I could play on a potato.

I basically just have a ridiculous spec PC because of the fun of researching, buying and building it and the kind of digital epeen of having a nice gaming PC. I rarely actually use it.

Even since I got my Valve Index, I havn't used it too much because i'm just lazy and can't be bothered, even if it is probably the first VR headset I find "good enough".

The reason I am suddenly considering it is because i've been using a nice HP Elitebook at work for the past 3 days and it's a really slick cool bit of kit. It feels every bit as fast as my home PC for everything I do day to day outside of gaming. That and things like Stadia coming out makes me just think...get a cool sleek laptop that I can use anywhere in the house, take on holiday, use at my dads etc. On the rare ocasion I wanna game properly ? fire up Stadia.

edit:

But turns out there isn't really a laptop or macbook that ticks all the boxes for replacing my PC either so *big shrug*.

Last edited:
Just use your phone or iPad then :p

Oh, add me on Discord btw.

Not sure if serious :p

iPhone is fine for very light browsing, iPad is okay for moderate small sessions... but if I am sitting down for 6 hours in the evening, I absolutely want a keyboard and mouse and bigger screen. Bear in mine my browsing includes a lot of split screen usage keeping up to date on Twitter osint accounts, viewing satellite pictures of earth, viewing ADSB data and marine traffic too. Pretty intensive stuff :D

I will add you on Discord :)

Back
Top Bottom