Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I got to the first temple and decided to quit before I get carpal tunnel. Z targeting is almost non-existent and with a system like Wii Motion Plus and the ****ty tracking from the motion bar you really need it more than on OoT. I'm trying to kill like my 4th big spider and as in OoT the spot is on the belly. Well I'm swinging away at this ***** and it's flying all around me and I'm swinging and hit the underside about 4 times before it eventually knocked into me enough to kill me. Z Targeting doesn't stay locked on at all when it goes around you. It just thinks you are trying to move away when you need to stay locked on while the thing is swinging around you.
I have to constantly recenter the slingshot which is a ***** if I'm trying to be quick. I don't want to take 2 minutes just to shoot down something that is stationary.
When you are fighting those plant things you have to swing vertical or horizontal to hit its mouth depending on how it is open. Well when I move my Wiimote from up to down or down to up that should be a vertical strike, no? Ha, not in Wii land. That means I struck diagonal.
Before anybody says anything, I have tried on both the Wii and emulator (yea I actually own it).

That was the best rant I've ever heard on the Wii. So good, you made it into my sig. Why can't you quote people in your sig anymore?

nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

Sarcasm? I could have gone on longer about what else is stupid but I decided to leave it short. Considering the fact that when the Kinect last year came out we pretty much lived, breathed, ate, and **** Kinect because Mariah had to sell them. The technology is much younger and out of the box so much better. The only thing that made it terrible was the game selection.
I think what also makes it worse, is I didn't have a single problem playing Twilight Princess.

Sarcasm? I could have gone on longer about what else is stupid but I decided to leave it short. Considering the fact that when the Kinect last year came out we pretty much lived, breathed, ate, and **** Kinect because Mariah had to sell them. The technology is much younger and out of the box so much better. The only thing that made it terrible was the game selection.
I think what also makes it worse, is I didn't have a single problem playing Twilight Princess.

Not at all. I despise the Wii, and thought your description of Skyward Sword was pretty much spot on.

Back
Top Bottom